OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol ya i was warned.. theyre sitting here in Canada for $179+13% tax.. Too much. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to know that they shipped so my mind is at ease.
So it took about 1 week to get shipping info?

I'm guessing. I ordered my pair from them on 3/1 and got shipping info on 3/6 I believe.

Blue Corals arrived on 3/12...

Lol ya i was warned.. theyre sitting here in Canada for $179+13% tax.. Too much. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to know that they shipped so my mind is at ease.
So it took about 1 week to get shipping info?
I live in Canada and have ordered from them KixSquare before.... I usually wait 3 weeks minimum to get anything from them
mean.gif
 you also may have to keep emailing them for tracking as they've never provided it to me w/o asking and asking and asking and asking.

Dont want this to become a thirst thread but the girls at the Montebello Champs could work for Bangbro*...throwing this out there! Hahaha

Last edited:
ESPN acting like Nike producing false cways .. the ids kobe wore had a white midsole. The shoes look completely different now that I look closer

ESPN

Picture from the game

Isn't the top pic from a couple seasons back (VIs), while the one on the bottom is from the other day?

Besides, he has a yellow wristband on his left elbow on the top pic as well as a yellow brace on his right knee...

Last edited:
So I just joined NT, mainly because of my current Kobe 8 shopping spree, and I have to say that after reading a good amount of posts about the shoes and pics of everyone's pairs that I am wayyy behind and that I'm liking the stream of updates on future releases. I currently own the Volts, and the Supernaturals, and just ordered a pair of ASG's, definitely lovin the 8's so far!

Isn't the top pic from a couple seasons back (VIs), while the one on the bottom is from the other day?

Besides, he has a yellow wristband on his left elbow on the top pic as well as a yellow brace on his right knee...
Definitely.  Those are clearly VIs if you look closely

hmm possibly didnt look at the wristband or knee somehow my eyes went straight to the shoes. good catch, although the shoe resembles the 8.

Good catch Dark Steel

Seems like everyone already got theirs in, but I finally got my pair in from KICKZ. Really unique and dope shoe in person.

Last edited:
I've never ordered shoes overseas but the roulette customs fee seems like it can make a good deal sour especially if you were stuck waiting on shipping.

did you get hit with customs?
Nope, but even those who did get hit for custom, it's still comes out below reseller prices, it ain't too bad of a deal at all. Shoe came pretty damn flawless too, I'm so used to getting shoes with minor defects or something. But not these asg area 72 from kickz however, fast shipping considering it's from overseas also. 100% legit I would highly recommend that site. Definitely came in the clutch for these Kobes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom