OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I made up my mind and I'm going to double up on the red suedes, there is no other shoe on the market that execute the slick suede the way these do, also when I wore them today, I notice that they have a arch feel where your actual arch on your feet is suppose to go, I have flat feet so this made it a tad uncomfortable for the first hour or so
I'm wearing the black ext and I'm loving them. Went tts and glad I did. Haven't bought a pair of Kobe's sine the 6 and these fit comfy to me like the 6 on the first wear. The insole is a bit weird but getting used to them. I will put up a review at the end of the day for those wondering about them.

mean.gif

dang ... she hit me with the email ....

Me saying, oh I been had those isn't working no more
eyes.gif

"I counted your shoes and do you realize you have 36.. yes I said 36 pairs of shoes on the shelf above your clothes!"
LMAO werent you gonna try and cop those easters and try n sneak them in? XD

mean.gif

dang ... she hit me with the email ....

Me saying, oh I been had those isn't working no more
eyes.gif

"I counted your shoes and do you realize you have 36.. yes I said 36 pairs of shoes on the shelf above your clothes!"
Oh man that is hilarious!

My wife just goes, "so are you done yet? You have no more room!" I have snuck in shoes several times into the house with out her seeing them, but she is more observant than what i think

My wife just goes, "so are you done yet? You have no more room!" I have snuck in shoes several times into the house with out her seeing them, but she is more observant than what i think
Ahh man I'm dying laughing...
luckily for me, I had a homie offer to "store" my kicks for me in his crib....
now that's being a good wing man!

LMAO werent you gonna try and cop those easters and try n sneak them in? XD
YES! I still will

Luckily, (im guessing) the boxes werent opened or she would have noticed the 3 extra pairs of Kobes and the KDs I recently bought. Yea I was told "no more" after this weekend.

I kill it all with the argument: "I wear them though thats all that matters" but "what about all those purses collecting dust in the closet, you rotate between 2 and got 5-6 sitting there doing nothing, and still wanting more"

winner winner everytime

YES! I still will

Luckily, (im guessing) the boxes werent opened or she would have noticed the 3 extra pairs of Kobes and the KDs I recently bought. Yea I was told "no more" after this weekend.

I kill it all with the argument: "I wear them though thats all that matters" but "what about all those purses collecting dust in the closet, you rotate between 2 and got 5-6 sitting there doing nothing, and still wanting more"

winner winner everytime
I honestly just ignore her and buy more.

She knows i work hard for the money, she and my kids  don't do without so I believe i have earned to buy whatever i want.

I know i sound like an ***, but its true.

Non Release Purple Fades/Purple Gradient > Everything released so far ...... April can not come any sooner....

BHM and Sulfurs for now are only 2 I enjoy in my collection.....

comonnnnn PURPLE FADES!!!! 

Ahh man I'm dying laughing...
luckily for me, I had a homie offer to "store" my kicks for me in his crib....
now that's being a good wing man!
That is a serious wing man! Haha

None of my friends are really into sneakers so I am also sneaking pairs past the lady 
laugh.gif
 it's only a matter of time before she sees them all

YES! I still will

winner winner everytime
I honestly just ignore her and buy more.
She knows i work hard for the money, she and my kids  don't do without so I believe i have earned to buy whatever i want.
I know i sound like an ***, but its true.
just be careful not to really piss her off. wouldn't want to come home to my ripped up, trashed, burned or missing shoes...lol
when women get heated they become irrational... :lol:

just be careful not to really piss her off. wouldn't want to come home to my ripped up, trashed, burned or missing shoes...lol
when women get heated they become irrational...
laugh.gif
Yeah ive heard too many stories about that. I might go get an insurance policy on my shoes or something
roll.gif

Im SOL on friends storing my shoes

Im with you @Stevan5150, I make well enough to go spend money on something I want and use while still having enough to fully provide for us. We'll see what kind of reaction I get tonight when the red camos debut at the gym tonight after work
ohwell.gif

I just want to know when the grey ones drop
Hate to say it but nobody knows
I wish I could find the post with all the upcoming nike releases and colorway desrciptions, reading though it my buddy and concluded that these could be the late april release. I'm sure someone has that on tap, but if you find it read the later month and you can conclude. 

Just found out my kicks order came today! And I got hit with customs, BUT I'm out of the country. Is there a way to pay the fee by phone with UPS? Trying to figure out an alternative.
Yes bro just call 18007827892. Ask for the international department. Tell them you want to pay the custom fees via cc. Make sure you tell them to get in contact with your local UPS so that they can update them on the fact that you have paid. I can't stress that enough. If you don't, you'll have to wait 24 hours before the payment is actually cleared through their system where the local UPS can actually see it. They won't give you the package unless it shows in their system.

No joke man! but don't get me wrong, she knows i respect her totally .
no doubt there are some really laid back/understanding women out there, good thing if you landed one. i've come across a lot of drama mamas... need to find myself a great lady and not a crazy.. even though in bed the crazies know how to party.. :wink:

Huge shoutout to user "CruzAir13", local guy close to me gave me the heads up of a shop in Providence, SneakerJunkies with the YOTS set, didn't have to pay over-retail. Was an easy retail grab, appreciate the info bro.

thanks man,

anyone near providence, they got a 10 in a half in the red suedes, and an 8 in the black YOTS.

The details on the Easters are dope....need those. Glad I can get some snakeskin design in my Kobes without getting the EXTs.
I wish I could find the post with all the upcoming nike releases and colorway desrciptions, reading though it my buddy and concluded that these could be the late april release. I'm sure someone has that on tap, but if you find it read the later month and you can conclude. 
I support that guess along with no purple sole release :frown:

Just gotta face the disappointing truth....

Yes bro just call 18007827892. Ask for the international department. Tell them you want to pay the custom fees via cc. Make sure you tell them to get in contact with your local UPS so that they can update them on the fact that you have paid. I can't stress that enough. If you don't, you'll have to wait 24 hours before the payment is actually cleared through their system where the local UPS can actually see it. They won't give you the package unless it shows in their system.
dang that sucks so is it safe to say its 50-50 chance of paying customs?....did u have to pay customs for ur Kickz order aswell?

Yeah ive heard too many stories about that. I might go get an insurance policy on my shoes or something :rofl:

Im SOL on friends storing my shoes

Im with you @Stevan5150, I make well enough to go spend money on something I want and use while still having enough to fully provide for us. We'll see what kind of reaction I get tonight when the red camos debut at the gym tonight after work :\
simple solution. get her a gift... don't know if you have this i your area but Edible Arrangements is a great gift. or whatever you know she prefers. maybe even taking her out to a nice restaurant. if you show her more attention (not saying your neglecting her to begin w/) i'm sure she'll be more lenient on the whole shoe thing. plus you get brownie points for later. :wink:

Off topic but Kobe the GAWD was out indefinitely...........now....... GAME TIME DECISION...

#COUNTONKOBE

Back
Top Bottom