OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Off topic but Kobe the GAWD was out indefinitely...........now....... GAME TIME DECISION...

#COUNTONKOBE
I knew he wasnt going to be out long i said it the other day he wont let this ankle stop him from his promise of making the playoffs

honestly i would rather have Kobe rest up. Lakers play: vsSac, @Pho, vsWas after the pacers game. i think we might able to rest him for the whole week and still get the Ws.

sorry for not being on topic.

just be careful not to really piss her off. wouldn't want to come home to my ripped up, trashed, burned or missing shoes...lol
when women get heated they become irrational... :lol:

I must say if my girl did that, it would be game over!

Dayum Kobe will try and play and is in starting lineup! if he balls and lakers win in these purple fades they might just get a nickname for them the "sprained ankles" lol

Yes bro just call 18007827892. Ask for the international department. Tell them you want to pay the custom fees via cc. Make sure you tell them to get in contact with your local UPS so that they can update them on the fact that you have paid. I can't stress that enough. If you don't, you'll have to wait 24 hours before the payment is actually cleared through their system where the local UPS can actually see it. They won't give you the package unless it shows in their system.
Damn Unk came through with the CLUTCH! Office is closed until Monday morning EST! But i should be good, thanks for looking out fam.

Dayum Kobe will try and play and is in starting lineup! if he balls and lakers win in these purple fades they might just get a nickname for them the "sprained ankles" lol
Let the hype begin. 
just lol'd at my desk
roll.gif

so glad I upgraded my cable last night and got the promotional rate FTW .. NBA MLB NFL networks plus some other stuff (off topic) gonna catch that game after the workout

Last edited:
So I just called the ups International dept to see if I have to pay custom fees and they said Yes 15.63$ is what I have to pay I couldnt pay with credit card over phone because like other NT poster wrote there closed til Monday so im just gunna go get a Money order or write them a check for that amount and have it ready Monday when my ASGs come in...

don't know if anybody has noticed, a small detail but...

the fused part on the lower portion of the mesh upper is transparent with metallic speckles...

first time i've seen it so far... 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom