OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm not sure who dropped the info about the ASG on Kickz, but if you're ever in Vegas, drinks on me, sir.

Just got mine in, only complaint is that the box was a little banged up, but I didn't pay any customs, the sneakers were perfect and its 80 degrees right now.

No complaints.

Latest Instagram post. Good Friday will really hold to its name this year.

Pic actually makes me like them a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang that sucks so is it safe to say its 50-50 chance of paying customs?....did u have to pay customs for ur Kickz order aswell?
Yeah it's random man. I order clothes from Scotch and Soda out of the Netherlands all the time and rarely get hit. They got me this time though to the tune of 30 bucks
laugh.gif
. Guess it all evens out in the end.

Wtf....it took me a week to walk normally after spraining my ankle from landing on a guy's foot. No way I could shoot midrange jumpers like that days after the injury.

Bball gods: get Kobe healthy and back on the court asap.

Bro.,,you're NOT Kobe or a professional player with all kinds of HIGH TECH/21st Century procedure available to HEAL FAST for all these multi -millionaire athletes like the BlackMamba :nthat:

Last edited:
Wtf....it took me a week to walk normally after spraining my ankle from landing on a guy's foot. No way I could shoot midrange jumpers like that days after the injury.

Bball gods: get Kobe healthy and back on the court asap.

Bro.,,you're NOT Kobe or a professional player with all kinds of HIGH TECH/21st Century procedure available to HEAL FAST for all these multi -millionare athletes like the BlackMaba
And I'm sure he goes through treatment all day/night long. Most of us will just sit around using R.I.C.E for a couple hours a day while he has a physician treating him all day.

And I'm sure he goes through treatment all day/night long. Most of us will just sit around using R.I.C.E for a couple hours a day while he has a physician treating him all day.
on twitter he posted he was up all night after the injury getting treatment till like 5am. Im pretty sure he has one of those T.O. hyperbaric chambers.

footlocker saving paper. didn't even send my an invoice with my pair.
trying to return my 10.5 red camo, but I need to wait for footlocker to e-mail me my invoice.

Just got off the phone with UPS. No custom fees for the ASGs from Kickz :pimp:

footlocker saving paper. didn't even send my an invoice with my pair.
trying to return my 10.5 red camo, but I need to wait for footlocker to e-mail me my invoice.

Ive ordered about 15-20 pairs of shoes the past few months alonline and have received maybe 5 invoices. They never send em anymore

SUP EVERYONE!! Just joined the site (been lurking for a few months now).  I just wanted to say thank you for those who posted coupons.  I went by FL today and got a pair of Kobe VIII for like 120 lol.  They didn't ask for anything, so those wondering,  good chance they wont ask for VIP # with u either.  Got the pythons in sz 12.  They look amazing in person IMO.  Got some pictures with my phone not great but OK for first post.

tried some cool cam app for this shot.

Back
Top Bottom