OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My Volts from Eastbay came in today:

One of the best colorways of the 8's IMHO. Especially after seeing and trying on the red camo's at a local Footlocker HOH.

Volts >>> Red Camo's.

Anyday everyday.On the court or off the court for wearing casually.

First pics ive seen of these where they actually look volt and not green. But idk about all that >>> red camo talk

to me i cant decide which look better between red camo and volt.  just my opinion - red camo look better in pic and volt look better on feet.  when ur wearin the red camo u cant c all the extra details where as the volt isnt as detailed but the colors r blended real nicely so to me i like them equally and i do own both.

Well my verdict is in. Balled and worked out in my sulfurs 6 days a week, 2 -3 hours at a time and the plate cracked damn near in half from side to side........ :smh:

Shoes are awesome, for 2 months. Disappointing to say the least. I have beater v's and IV's that I still use. Guess I'm going right back to them

All Stars came in from Kickz...No customs fee.
My VIII collection so far...

...want the Sulphurs and Volts too

The Volt's look so much better in person. They're not as light as some of the pictures make them seem. Still not sure which I like better, the Volts or the red camo.

Maybe that will be a added upgrade on the elites... Carbon fiber shank. More $$ tho :smh:

The Volts were a major disappointment in person. Saw them in the celebrity game during AS weekend and was really looking forward to the release. Now that I actually got them they just don't look good, then look even worse next to the YOTS. Returning these Volts to an outlet tomorrow morning.

Finally got back in town and got my red camo and volts. Hands down TO ME the volts are better. Returning the red camo.

Too much port wine/burgundy in the shoe. And the sole color is too bright in contrast to upper.

this guy wants me to trade my cloaks for the easters should i do it?
For the Kobe 8 Easter? 
sick.gif
  No, not a good trade.  Should be fairly easy to cop, and if not you'll see what options you have then.  Even if you want to do this trade you should wait it out first to see if you can cop them at retail.  Trade might not even be necessary.

Back
Top Bottom