OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

YES! I still will

Luckily, (im guessing) the boxes werent opened or she would have noticed the 3 extra pairs of Kobes and the KDs I recently bought. Yea I was told "no more" after this weekend.

I kill it all with the argument: "I wear them though thats all that matters" but "what about all those purses collecting dust in the closet, you rotate between 2 and got 5-6 sitting there doing nothing, and still wanting more"

winner winner everytime
II had this discussion and failed miserably yesterday... Lol.

anyone looking for size 13 asg kobes in georgia need to check out nikestore lenox...went to check out the new store and they had the area 72 kobes,brons, and kd for they grand reopening. they also have plenty supernatural and blue lights on hand as well..just passing along the info
Oh man.... I need to head up there

Just called the NT in atl, they have the 13 but no holds or phone orders. :smh: that's my size!!

Just called the NT in atl, they have the 13 but no holds or phone orders.
mean.gif
that's my size!!
Oh yeah, they said they not takin phone orders since they're brand new...

Biggest Kobe hater around, but somethng about those pythons is making me want to cop. Ive never purchased anything Kobe in my life. Internal struggle :smh:

If you live in the Valley in SoCal, so like Canoga Park area, I called FTL and they said they will most likely raffle the Easters and Champs will also have them as first come first serve, both in the Westfield Topanga Mall.

I think that one pair was made for Kobe to test out/tease us. We got the Black Mamba EXT though.:\

I'm sure that "Blackout" pair will release eventually.

Seems like every Nike shoe line, over the years, drops that all black colorway...

At least I hope.

Not yet.

Add those to the Purple Gradients and Grey/Yellow (both pictured above), Silver/Purple and the Black/Yellow/Purple (Maverick Killers) that we need to know confirmed release dates for.
If you look at the release calendar for Nike, the Purple Gradients are on there for the 29th.  

If you look at the release calendar for Nike, the Purple Gradients are on there for the 29th.  

29th of what month?

The pair dropping on 3/29 has already been established as the Easters, not the Purple Gradients.

Colorway on the box matches the code Nike released...

Maybe you should look at Nike's release calendar a little more closely...

Last edited:
I thought you weren't feelin the All Stars?
They grew on me, plus I'm a sucker for clear or colored translucent soles. Just not feelin em enough to pay resell prices. *shrugs* ill be patient, hopefully it will pay off.

How hard you think these will be to get? With a limit of 1 seems like these wont be as easy as most seem to think...

Back
Top Bottom