OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You CAN ball in the EXTs. *insert John Henson pic* lol

well.. you can ball in anything you want, but i wouldn't risk it lol

Hmm, I would feel better if the limit was 2 per...

good.

29th of what month?

The pair dropping on 3/29 has already been established as the Easters, not the Purple Gradients.

Colorway on the box matches the code Nike released...

Maybe you should look at Nike's release calendar a little more closely...
I wish they were the Gradients though.. :rolleyes

Stopping by my local footlocker today, and they have volts. Not sure why Nike tried to make em seem limited....

I wish they were the Gradients though.. :rolleyes

Honestly, I loved both colorways since day 1 of pics surfacing for each pair.

I knew I wanted both. Now it's 1 down, 1 to go...

And I just can't imagine that a colorway Kobe has worn soooo much, won't release.

C'mon Nike...Give The People What They Want!!! Release the Purple Gradients. ..preferably in April...

And I just can't imagine that a colorway Kobe has worn soooo much, won't release.

C'mon Nike...Give The People What They Want!!! Release the Purple Gradients. ..preferably in April...
QFT

I have a feeling if/when the purple gradients release, it will be summertime when they always release the laker colors

Sulfurs on display at my footlocker too... Palmdale, ca. I can check sizes in a few minutes when they open.

No PMs please.

If you live in the Valley in SoCal, so like Canoga Park area, I called FTL and they said they will most likely raffle the Easters and Champs will also have them as first come first serve, both in the Westfield Topanga Mall.
Thanks for the info.

Footlocker Palmdale, ca says they have most sizes on sulfurs. People really need to get on that stock locate.

My Kobe 8 collection so far. Thank you to Nike for this beautiful shoe! Check out the lace swap on the Christmas

Thanks for the info.
No Problem! FTL lady on the phone I talked to said to call back a week before the release because they tend to start handing out tickets from 1 week before the shoes come out, but then she added its up to her store manager as to exactly when within that week they will start handing out tickets.

Went to my local FTL today and they have the "Easter" on display.

That FTL never gets anything so these should be as easy as getting the pythons and blue lights were IMHO.

Last edited:

That FTL never gets anything so these should be as easy as getting the pythons and blue lights were IMHO.
My footlocker says they're getting em too, they hardly get anything good.

I hope so...

Hope a lot of people go for the all white Foam Ones and forget about these.

Just wanna wake up, order my pair online and go back to bed. Easy Peasy...

I love the Kobe 8 but the Easters aren't really doing much for me. My opinion they should've designed it like the Christmas but with the Easter colors

Back
Top Bottom