OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

leaning towards easters over white foams on 29th.
Not sure if serious.... I love foam posites, have loved em for years. The whites are THEE worst colorway ever. They'll look terrible in a month when they start yellowing.

Not sure if serious.... I love foam posites, have loved em for years. The whites are THEE worst colorway ever. They'll look terrible in a month when they start yellowing.
im sayn i would grab Easters over them. those foams is made for custom work to me. artists could go wild on em

Last edited:
surprised i haven't seen any pics of ppl with red camo 8s w/ red camo pants, lol
This ain't the Foamposite forum 
roll.gif

Haven't posted in awhile but got both my red camos and volts and man I love them! Especially the volts!! They look way better in person. Time for Easters!

Last edited:
Where and why do people keep calling the Red YOTS by a Red Camo name? There is absolutely no Camo print on that shoe what so ever, who started that?

Heads up if anybody else wants Kobes and are from LA. The westside pavilion (off pico) Foot Locker had every GR Kobe in stock. The displays were like size 10, so I'm guessing they have 10-13s

So with that post i made friday about girl tripping over my shoe purchases .. think ive pursuaded her into trying out some kobes for working out. We'll see how it goes she really likes how light they are .. not sure what cway tho

the Red YOTS were pretty much called red camos once pics surfaced... where have you been? 
laugh.gif

yea there like a digital camo

Yeah dude might as well get over that red camo name is here to stay cuz thats what they were called from day one. No one knew of them being YOTS until what like a week or two maybe 3 before release when nike started calling them that

They're still at my footlocker... Just a random footlocker, not HOH or anything.

Yeah dude might as well get over that red camo name is here to stay cuz thats what they were called from day one. No one knew of them being YOTS until what like a week or two maybe 3 before release when nike started calling them that
Forreals. I read his post like "damn is he coming at me right now over the name?" since he posted right after me.

Sorry I didn't get the memo of the official name change bro. But I'll make sure I get you those TPS reports to you asap.

Them being referred to as YOTS bugs the hell out of me. Going to have a hard time getting over that but the shoe looks really good and I really love the silver heel cup.

I'm having a hard time deciding on whether to get the sulfurs with bday coupon now or wait till outlets. I live in the bay area and don't know if I'll get the chance to get it from the outlet.

They'll be $109.99 when/if it does. You decide if the difference is worth it or not.

They'll be $109.99 when/if it does. You decide if the difference is worth it or not.
My thoughts exactly. That's why I scooped day after release using bday coupon. I don't live near any outlets, so is either spend 25-30 in gas, or 8-9 in shipping from an outlet. Rather just get em now using the coupon and get it over with.

My thoughts exactly. That's why I scooped day after release using bday coupon. I don't live near any outlets, so is either spend 25-30 in gas, or 8-9 in shipping from an outlet. Rather just get em now using the coupon and get it over with.

Nike outlets have sucked for everthing after the Kobe V's. You could find some insane deals on those for around $50 or less a few years back. :smokin

I wasn't coming at anybody, I was asking who came up with the name. Nike calls them YOTS, that's what I know them as I guess. The print does look digital but when I hear Camo that print is not what comes to mind. Regardless, dope shoe. Y'all be up in arms ready to start a forum war over the smallest question. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom