OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So I'm sorry if this has already been covered (this thread has a ton of pages lol) buy are the easters gonna be limited? I'm planning on hitting up a local HoH and since I've never actually gone to a store for a new release I am not sure if I need to show up extremely early or not. any info would be helpful. I just started getting in to shoes so I really dont know much lol
some places doing raffles others doing RSVP and others doing first come first serve, hit up your local shops and ask them how theyll be handling them, NTers have posted that theres going to be a good amount of them, if you live in a small town id call in and ask whats going to happen on or prior to RD

Got the Red Camos Today,

ish is FIRE!

finally got a 3M pair.

first kobe with the snake print.

any Kobe Heads in North Carolina? I was at Concord Mills and they had some sulfhurs at the Footlocker, see if they'll ship to you

GOod Luck Ya'll!

So I'm sorry if this has already been covered (this thread has a ton of pages lol) buy are the easters gonna be limited? I'm planning on hitting up a local HoH and since I've never actually gone to a store for a new release I am not sure if I need to show up extremely early or not. any info would be helpful. I just started getting in to shoes so I really dont know much lol

they're not TLO which would suggest they're not limited. but they're also limit 1 per customer. you do the math.

some places doing raffles others doing RSVP and others doing first come first serve, hit up your local shops and ask them how theyll be handling them, NTers have posted that theres going to be a good amount of them, if you live in a small town id call in and ask whats going to happen on or prior to RD

Okay sick, preciate the info man!

Finally broke out the Pythons this weekend, must say they're one of my favorites :smokin ..

Got the Red Camos Today,

ish is FIRE!

finally got a 3M pair.

first kobe with the snake print.

any Kobe Heads in North Carolina? I was at Concord Mills and they had some sulfhurs at the Footlocker, see if they'll ship to you

GOod Luck Ya'll!

Thnx.

Finally broke out the Pythons this weekend, must say they're one of my favorites :smokin ..

Nice getup

Last edited:
Last edited:
Carpesssss  
nthat.gif

, Nike if your listening, KB VIII Carpe Diem please... 

I second that

Lol, shut up and post more of your grinch viii's and disappear for a week again. Jealous of what? That you paid 235 for shoes I don't want? Yeah....... Go back to licking your shoes

CK pg 3 wusup big homie

Tell me u made the front cover by now bruh LOL

As for your comment to homeboy, its like beating a dead horse

I think he likes the negative attention/bad guy persona IMO

But anyway, I know u said u wasnt feeling the camos:red but if u have the pythons and swap the laces, it makes them look even better

Hows your blue lights holdin up in the gym

Last edited:
What's the count on kobe/lebron/kd colorways released so far? Don't follow the other 2 but I feel like I've seen way more colorways of the other 2 than these. Even though Kobe's released later, seems nike is holding back this year. The Vii screwed it up smh.

ok you guys win... easters have grown on me. i was wrong about them.
SMH... Such a hypebeast BigJ...Jk. lol.
Was planning on getting the Easters but decided instead to ID a pair of chaos8.
Who knows though. Might end up getting both. =P

Back
Top Bottom