OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I go to Foot Locker, ask them if they can find my size (11.5) at another store and have them sent, guy says he can't, is it still too soon try and get the Grey/Volt 8's from another location cause I know there has to be a few sitting around out there. :smh:

I go to Foot Locker, ask them if they can find my size (11.5) at another store and have them sent, guy says he can't, is it still too soon try and get the Grey/Volt 8's from another location cause I know there has to be a few sitting around out there. :smh:

Usually you have to wait 2 weeks before something can be stock located.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I want to know how these people feel getting repetive or stupid questions like these.

N7 was something kd did for a Native American group in OKC. Don't think kobe has any affiliation with them. Could happen but I'm 90% sure it isn't the N7.
Correct.  The N7 was related to the Native American community in OKC.  Kobe has no affiliation as far as I know.

try again on the 23rd

Correct.  The N7 was related to the Native American community in OKC.  Kobe has no affiliation as far as I know.

This whole convo about Kobe and N7 is ridiculous

Just like when they made the KD V Un-corked johns smh

The thought process of some ppl jeez

Last edited:
Man you guys piss me off. Stop showing me pictures of the easters. Ive liked them since pics surfaced but I've been saying I'm not going to buy them and the more pics that get posted is killing my will to not buy them. I have 2 weeks to kick the urge (which I'm 95% sure I will give in to) BUT IM TRYING!!!!

Hey Fellas,

I had recently done a stock locate through NDC for the sulfurs but I ended up copping a pair at FTL for 123 shipped using the birthday coupon. Here's a list of the stores that NDC provided me for sz 10 sulfurs. If you go to a FTL store, they will do it for you too. Good luck!

Style/Color# 555035-001

Georgetown - #322
202-471-5870

4 in stock

Roosevelt Field - #371
516-248-0280
2 in stock

Mall Of America - #367
952-854-5042
2 in stock

This whole convo about Kobe and N7 is ridiculous

Just like when they made the KD V Un-corked johns smh

The thought process of some ppl jeez
Haha I know it is ridiculous.  I was trying to respond as nice as I could...

But that twitter post about Kobe 8 System Aunt Pearls... unbelievable

What's the count on kobe/lebron/kd colorways released so far? Don't follow the other 2 but I feel like I've seen way more colorways of the other 2 than these. Even though Kobe's released later, seems nike is holding back this year. The Vii screwed it up smh.

Sulfur/Black-Yellow
Christmas
BHM
Python
ASG/Area 72
Blue Lights
Supernatural/Teal
Grey/Volt
YOTS/Red Camo
YOTS/EXT Black
YOTS/EXT Red
Easters

12 CWs from Dec-Mar (about 3 months) including the Easters at the end of the month... Nike doesn't seem to be slowing down as the KDs and Lebrons came out before the Kobes...

We just need some damn Laker inspired CWs or the Purple fades at least...

Not sure on the actual count for the other sigs...

Last edited:
Haha I for one never found a problem with people doing 180s on shoes. Mostly because I have numerous times lol. So what if someone didn't feel a first glance of a shoe months ago and near RD sees the real thing in better pics and likes em?

Having said all that, I still can't get myself to like them. Maybe seeing them in person (if that's even possible) will make me change my mind...

True, but if the shoe fits...

I'm not saying it was used properly this time but it has it's place.

Youre right, it does lol

Haha I know it is ridiculous.  I was trying to respond as nice as I could...

But that twitter post about Kobe 8 System Aunt Pearls... unbelievable

I dont think unbelievable begins to describe it

Please dont start the foolishness

He said that bcuz of what I posted the 1st time b4 I edited it

I thought they were blue jean shorts til I looked closer and seen that they were folded jeans

1000th POST

I just wanna say Thank u, Thank u:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom