OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got some skills my friend. Those are sick would purchase those with the quickness wow
eek.gif

I dig the carbon fiber on the elites, and hopefully they have full length zoom like last year. That being said, the flywire seems useless and the kevlar isn't anything special. It's still has that great 8 silhouette, but for what Nike is gonna ask for these, it's an easy pass for me.

the only thing they couldve or needed to improve on was the shank (due to some people having cracking issues)... EM is awesome on its own, flywire seems like it was just added to get that "elite" price hike along with the kevlar laces 
mean.gif
 zoom or lunarlon insole either or is fine but like more the lunarlon... so in the end remove the useless flywire and kevlar laces, keep the shank carbon fiber upgrade, keep the new heel clip aswell looks pretty dope, lunarlon or zoom insole either one works... retail it at $165 also more Elite CW just my $0.02

Will the insole in these be able to be removed if it is in fact full length zoom? That's the only reason I'd want them honestly, take the insole out and out it in the regular 8s haha. Otherwise just a bunch of gimmicks. Kobe wishing they came with an extra left ankle haha

Kobe 8s are one of the best ball shoes out to date. So how much better could these elites actually be ....hmmm looks like a waste of money to me
This is what I'm saying.  If the performance/comfort is not much better, I would not pay the upcharge

After that first photoshop i posted a few minutes ago I realized Nike could have use almost any pattern and it would have ultimately been a win.

Yet they choose to give us a solid for an "Elite" version

SMH

Here's a couple more... Didn't really bother mucking with color blocking.

After that first photoshop i posted a few minutes ago I realized Nike could have use almost any pattern and it would have ultimately been a win.

Yet they choose to give us a solid for an "Elite" version

SMH

Here's a couple more... Didn't really bother mucking with color blocking.

Nice work man
Like I said earlier... nike are missing the point of the kobes when they give us solid uppers and meh patterns... stuff like this would be a massive hit

That third pattern is crazy!! So much potential with this shoe and that fruity pair coming out next month is what they push on us, SMFH. If people would stop buying it, wed get the good stuff.

That third pattern is crazy!! So much potential with this shoe and that fruity pair coming out next month is what they push on us, SMFH. If people would stop buying it, wed get the good stuff.

Bingo!

My thoughts exactly.

Especially if those fruity pebble tie-dye monstrosities are limited... Instant sell out and beasts around the world would consider them heat.

So sad Nike can do this to us

Nobody is dogging the performance. It's just the regular 8s are money already. Why spend more for a shoe that couldn't be that much more comfortable especially with no lunar? IMO the lunar made the 8, no other Kobe's had them and the fact the 8 is arguably the most comfortable of them all makes me think the elite version will just feel like every other Kobe but lighter.

I could be wrong but the only thing I like about this new version is the padded foam tongue. Back in December when I posted my review of the sulfurs I mentioned how lacing up the 8s tight with such a thin tongue is so uncomfortable unless you have thick socks on and people thought I was nitpicking then but it makes a difference.

I agree we should wait and see but how much better can these be? Answer: not enough to justify whatever high price will accompany the elites...

Bingo!

My thoughts exactly.

Especially if those fruity pebble tie-dye monstrosities are limited... Instant sell out and beasts around the world would consider them heat.

So sad Nike can do this to us
So I'm a beast because I like those tie dye joints?
laugh.gif

Elites...:smh: I'd take the Purple/Yellow and Purple fades anyday over these.

Back
Top Bottom