OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I didn't think so but it looks like the YOTS are starting to dry up. I'm in cali and my 11.5/11's are getting hard to find. The spots I usually cop from are selling out.

elites are pretty dope! I hope they learned something from last year, and dont charge as much for minimal upgrades. I'll try not to fall into the gimmick if price is too high, but I cant say I wont :\

But why the **** do we have more green based colorways than Laker colorways. Does Nike not know the Lakers biggest rival team colors are green? :smh: stupid dumb ****.

oh yeah.... these were waiting for me when I got home. Dudes can hate all they want on these, but I was very impressed when I opened the box. Love these.

I remember a few weeks ago when the KB24 hidden image was being discussed and someone came and said that everyone who saw it was basically hallucinating or something like that .. well its pretty evident

elites are pretty dope! I hope they learned something from last year, and dont charge as much for minimal upgrades. I'll try not to fall into the gimmick if price is too high, but I cant say I wont :\

But why the **** do we have more green based colorways than Laker colorways. Does Nike not know the Lakers biggest rival team colors are green? :smh: stupid dumb ****.

oh yeah.... these were waiting for me when I got home. Dudes can hate all they want on these, but I was very impressed when I opened the box. Love these.

well damn those are sexy.... everyones pics i saw turned me off. but these got me on fire

I remember a few weeks ago when the KB24 hidden image was being discussed and someone came and said that everyone who saw it was basically hallucinating or something like that .. well its pretty evident

I thought that also.

After I first saw the KB24 is pretty much sticks out to me now. :nerd:

elites are pretty dope! I hope they learned something from last year, and dont charge as much for minimal upgrades. I'll try not to fall into the gimmick if price is too high, but I cant say I wont
ohwell.gif

But why the **** do we have more green based colorways than Laker colorways. Does Nike not know the Lakers biggest rival team colors are green?
mean.gif
stupid dumb ****.

well damn those are sexy.... everyones pics i saw turned me off. but these got me on fire
They're really clean in person. Nice pic s dubl. I had to choose between the Black, the volts, and these. These Barca red ones were the odd shoe out. Wish I had the funds for all three.

sorry, but where did N7 originally come from?

the elites are growing on me.. i wonder if it will be full length zoom

Last edited:
I got a feeling KB is gonna give is some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] going into this summer. We are only getting teased by Nike...

Lets face the fact that most these shoes and colorways are meant for hypes, collectors and resellers

Lol I have nothing against Natives (Indians what I call them) but in a country where we try to preach so much about equality among races, religions, genders, and sexuality ... why is there still preferential treatment. I understand the land and government thing but personally I just think its stupid. And the 1 thing that drives me absolutely insane is the freaking sports teams names and having to change them. If they EVER change the Braves, Indians, Seminoles, & ******** .. I will no longer be a baseball or football fan

Sorry wrong thread (if there even is one) but that N7 just hit the switch

if Nike brings the KB line into N7, its just to generate hype and sales. Pretty lame if you ask me.

I read on a comments board somewhere that SNAKES in the INDIAN or NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE is BAD LUCK... the comments suggested kobe take that off in order for it to be respectful to native americans...

if this is true the I kinda see it, but then again this WHOLE YOTS thing means all native americans should not buy any shoes this year lol.

Back
Top Bottom