OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Idk about that one

IMO I don't think it'd compliment one another but that's just me

You don't think blue & red compliment each other? US Flag, NY Giants, Buffalo Bills, Houston Oilers, Philly 76ers, NY Rangers, NE Patriots, FC Barcelona. Maybe it is just me? I think it would go well together.

Pool party :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is current blue

If the elites had the purple or whatever color the sole is as the color for the fly wire and the tab running along the laces it would have made the shoe stand out a bit more but that's just my opinion...

most teams in any sport mostly in bball use colors that.dont.compliment each.other... I wouldnt go with.the red lace swap but thats just me, do u bro :smile:

You don't think blue & red compliment each other? US Flag, NY Giants, Buffalo Bills, Houston Oilers, Philly 76ers, NY Rangers, NE Patriots, FC Barcelona. Maybe it is just me? I think it would go well together.

Nah, not on this shoe

No hate towards the flag and the teams etc lol just dont think the red laces would compliment the shoes and vise versa

ASG's were 200 i dont see why the elites would be less.
Agreed - considering the price of last years elites.
I'm not big on anything green. I think this is a pass.

If Nike had thrown in an XDR version, or if these are XDRs, i MIGHT consider copping.

Un-kobe related but i know eastbay's bag of doom has been discussed .. well footlocker joined in :ohwell:

UPS handled it decently id give the box a 7.5-8 .. one side ripped and partially squished

Nah, not on this shoe

No hate towards the flag and the teams etc lol just dont think the red laces would compliment the shoes and vise versa

I could be wrong. Haven't seen them in person. I figured it could work better then some of these other swaps I'm seeing.

Un-kobe related but i know eastbay's bag of doom has been discussed .. well footlocker joined in :ohwell:

UPS handled it decently id give the box a 7.5-8 .. one side ripped and partially squished

thats how my sulfurs were delivered aswell I was like wtf -_-

That's fugged up man! Just ordered some answer iv georgetowns from em with coupon find out tomorrow if I got the "bag of doom".

Hopefully they release that black yellow purple pair if they go the way of solid uppers for elites, that CW alone may make me buy an elite if they are in fact available to us (and if they don't break the bank for these "upgrades" lol)

i would say id cop the elites if retail was $140 but
laugh.gif

i got 2 pairs of VIII's and i havent even worn them yet SMH and i already want to buy more.
Come one man you gotta put them on, I personally can never resist when I get a shoe but their by far the best basketball shoe I've had on my feet.

Ummm no. Like you said they are retailers are not resellers. EB,FTL,FNL,DSG,NDC, etc are authorized nike dealers. So the are selling on behalf of Nike, they receive shoes at wholesale.

eBay,CL, consignment stores,amazon,forum members, and even Sears would be considered resellers.
http://www.sears.com/search=jordan?...irect=true&sLevel=0|1&redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL

I don't think you get what i meant

All retailers are resellers because they bought their inventory at wholesale price from the maker and then resale it back at a higher price to consumers

So technically speaking all retailers are resellers.

Nike didn't charge these stores at retail price. Im pretty sure they only charge retailer around 40-50 dollars per item.

Nike itself only paid like 2 dollars max to make each unit.

In the grand scheme. All retailers are resellers. We as the consumer, technically, paid for everything at marked up price.

every release Laker fans getting more salty for a Purple color

Nike is playing games!
this

hoping the elites would retail at 150-160 range. it's a pass if it's at 200 and over.
someone mentioned that they will be + enabled. I bet at least $200-$220

:rolleyes i just want Lakers CW thats all
This too.

eastbay and footlocker ship from same warehouse. Eastbay rep has already mentioned that if shoes come from Nike to them double boxed, they'll be double boxed from Eastbay. Obviously same from footlocker. If you stock located from footlocker, they'll come in the bag...

My red camos came shipped double boxed from eastbay. just shoes in the order. Does three day shipping or membership make a difference at all? Or was I just lucky?

Ummm no. Like you said they are retailers are not resellers. EB,FTL,FNL,DSG,NDC, etc are authorized nike dealers. So the are selling on behalf of Nike, they receive shoes at wholesale.

eBay,CL, consignment stores,amazon,forum members, and even Sears would be considered resellers.
http://www.sears.com/search=jordan?...irect=true&sLevel=0|1&redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL

All retailers are resellers because they bought their inventory at wholesale price from the maker and then resale it back at a higher price to consumers

Nike didn't charge these stores at retail price. Im pretty sure they only charge retailer around 40-50 dollars per item.

In the grand scheme. All retailers are resellers. We as the consumer, technically, paid for everything at marked up price.
They obviously can't sell us pairs near wholesale. :smh: there is a reason they are called retailers.
Nvm this pointless convo. It's like talking to a wall.

Last edited:

I understand what your saying but I definitely disagree that each unit cost 2 dollars max. I know its a very large profit margin for Nike but 2 dollars would not even cover the materials used in a shoe unless its a baby size shoe.  This guy broke it down on yahoo and said in 1995 that the price for Nike to produce a pair of shoes including all aspects is $20 while materials cover $9 of that. I get where you are coming from though.

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081108012323AAjdZEP

this
someone mentioned that they will be + enabled. I bet at least $200-$220
This too.
eastbay and footlocker ship from same warehouse. Eastbay rep has already mentioned that if shoes come from Nike to them double boxed, they'll be double boxed from Eastbay. Obviously same from footlocker. If you stock located from footlocker, they'll come in the bag...
That'S What Happend When I Stock Located .

Back
Top Bottom