OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Screwed with PS for a couple minutes
Listen up Nike, Please make this colorway! At first glanced, I fell in love
roll.gif

finally found me a pair of DS all stars sz 11 for $250 and i just cant seem to pull the trigger.

think id like them more if the midsole and heel clip was black. can someone photoshop that?

Please excuse the sloppiness

@dj young can u ps gold instead of pink on those supernaturals? Thanks

Had a hard time getting gold.. Did yellowish

Last edited:
Hey for those who did stock locate on the sulfurs, what's the sku? Cuz I used the sku or product # from Nike.com and they couldn't find it at FTL

If all goes well, by the end of today I shall be in possession a pair of DS all-stars! Trading some royal blue foams, penny Vs and $30 for them. Both shoes used so I feel as the trade is decent. I cant justify spending the $260 he wants for them. I could probably sell these for a little more but I hate dealing with lowballers on a constant basis. Time is money and I don't have either right now. Will post pics once I get them home!

Whoisexcitedaboutshoes?????-----------------This guy

So now that I have tried on the Xmas 8s an the black ext. I noticed that the black exits felt like 1/4 size bigger, not a 1/2 size that someone else suggested. Went TTS for both and both felt great. Xmas was snug but comfy, perfect to ball in and the black ext felt looser but still a great fit, great casual shoe fit. Decided to pass on the Easters for an ID instead. Can't wait to order a pair of IDs.

NIKE needs to stop with the snake print upper and release some SOLIDS uppsers soon!!

PURPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FADESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  

Last edited:
If all goes well, by the end of today I shall be in possession a pair of DS all-stars! Trading some royal blue foams, penny Vs and $30 for them. Both shoes used so I feel as the trade is decent. I cant justify spending the $260 he wants for them. I could probably sell these for a little more but I hate dealing with lowballers on a constant basis. Time is money and I don't have either right now. Will post pics once I get them home!

Whoisexcitedaboutshoes?????-----------------This guy
deal is way lopsided bro.... I hope the shoes you're trading are beat. If youre happy with the trade, its all good tho.

Kix Square only got sizes 8.5 and 12 of Easters left. 9.5 and 13 sold. S Dubl did you get that 13? :lol: :tongue:
>D yeah riiiight.

I don't wear the foams enough to justify keppin them. The penny v are great but I just love the Kobe 8 too much to hang onto them. Just need the BHM and Volts to be really happy camper.

pictures dont do the laces justice... if you got the blue glow and xmas's try em out.... i got a chubby while lacing up:D

Last edited:
Those blue coral with lace swap is interesting.
With the green, they remind me of the sprites cw (LBJ) and with the Xmas laces they remind me of the DB free runs.

Back
Top Bottom