OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yup. I was bashing em... Figured if I could grab for close to retail I would so I wouldn't regret later... Def not the best pair, but I like em. I'm a sucker for clear or translucent soles, soles on these are the best part.

Btw... Just saw Easters in person. Pretty nice. My footlocker said they got kind of a lot, an are doing fcfs. These ded aren't limited people. Don't believe the hype.
You copping easters? im still on the fence not sure....

I'm new to getting Kobe's my self. My cousin would always get them for me. Now he won't be able to get these. This would be my first time getting them myself. How do thy release?

I'm new to getting Kobe's my self. My cousin would always get them for me. Now he won't be able to get these. This would be my first time getting them myself. How do thy release?

storks

jk welcome to NT, fam

Call your local shoe stores (mainly footlocker) for release information. Not every store is the same anymore.

Best of luck

depends you could get them through different websites, like nike, finishline, footaction, champs, D.i.c.k.s sporting goods. or if you check out http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator you can see which footlocker will carry them. call the store and ask them how theyre going to handle the release of them

Last edited:
You copping easters? im still on the fence not sure....
I'm passing on Easters... Look better in person tho. I've just been grabbing way too much stuff lately. Need a break. I'm not made of $$/money doesn't grow on trees.

I'm passing on Easters... Look better in person tho. I've just been grabbing way too much stuff lately. Need a break. I'm not made of $$/money doesn't grow on trees.

Ain't that the truth. I've already spent too much in the month of March but I won't pass up on the Easters. I'm just hoping it's FCFS.

Just hope the release date is still 03/29.

Ain't that the truth. I've already spent too much in the month of March but I won't pass up on the Easters. I'm just hoping it's FCFS.

mine will be fcfs. And I forgot to ask which day :smh: I'm off on the 29th for Good Friday, so ill probably roll up and grab a pair for my homie.

Finally caught my size 13 in the Xmas for retail with Bday coupon at the new HOH! Biggest size left is 12 if anybody is in the Schaumburg, IL area, goodluck!
nice, congrats.

Yup. I was bashing em... Figured if I could grab for close to retail I would so I wouldn't regret later... Def not the best pair, but I like em. I'm a sucker for clear or translucent soles, soles on these are the best part.

yessir. cant wait to blind folks... theyre ridiculously bright in direct sunlight

Finally caught my size 13 in the Xmas for retail with Bday coupon at the new HOH! Biggest size left is 12 if anybody is in the Schaumburg, IL area, goodluck!
good to hear man... love my xmas'....

they sure are dope on feet. be sure to post pics when you rock em:nthat:

Watching the Miami game... Miamis dudes got some straight fire. Saw volt kobe and pizzas as well in addition to black/white 13s and volt spizikes ( I think?). Not sure how volt is a Miami color but still those guys doing it right

you guys think the Purple fades will release in April if they even will release? or prob later on in May sometime?

MIght as well wait it out and stop dropping random pricepoints for the Elites. I would like $200 but $220 is too far some reason. It's just funny that the EXTs were only $10 more

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA! DO NOT FREAK THE FREAK OUT AT ME IF YOU DISAGREE!!! PLEASE!!! BUT..

It seems that EVRYONE is constantly complaining at the stupid and  prices of the Kobe, KD, and Lebron ELITE shoes. $200-250? REALLY NIKE? A $60-$70 PRICE HIKE? yeah they cool BUTthey aint worth THAT much. I'd cop if around $140-160. But I aint paying THAT much for it. Not worth 250. Rather get ASG or BHM whatever. THE ONLY, I repeat ONLY way to FIX the price hikes is to BOYCOTT or NOT BUY ANY ELITE models. Stick to 140 models. But everyone repeat EVRYONE has to be in on it.It does no good is the majority boycotts but a handful of people cop. Defeats purpose.
URL]

Dont know about you, Just throwing this out there.

AND NO I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO THROW YOU OFF THE SCENT OF THE SHOE OR TO MINIMIZE THE HYPE.
mean.gif
 I DONT DO THAT....

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS JUST AN IDEA! DO NOT FREAK THE FREAK OUT AT ME IF YOU DISAGREE!!! PLEASE!!! BUT..

It seems that EVRYONE is constantly complaining at the stupid and  prices of the Kobe, KD, and Lebron ELITE shoes. $200-250? REALLY NIKE? A $60-$70 PRICE HIKE? yeah they cool BUTthey aint worth THAT much. I'd cop if around $140-160. But I aint paying THAT much for it. Not worth 250. Rather get ASG or BHM whatever. THE ONLY, I repeat ONLY way to FIX the price hikes is to BOYCOTT or NOT BUY ANY ELITE models. Stick to 140 models. But everyone repeat EVRYONE has to be in on it.It does no good is the majority boycotts but a handful of people cop. Defeats purpose.
URL]

Dont know about you, Just throwing this out there.

AND NO I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO THROW YOU OFF THE SCENT OF THE SHOE OR TO MINIMIZE THE HYPE.
mean.gif
 I DONT DO THAT....

Back
Top Bottom