OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

happy.gif

Last edited:
A couple of Creighton players wearing the blue camos.

EDIT: those Cincinnati uniforms are so ugly :lol:

Last edited:
I really don't want to be an *******, but I've seen it happen a lot recently. I've PMd a few in the past, and I really don't have the time to PM everyone. Rules are clear and posted. The partially edited or modified swear words are against the rules:

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited slurs or profanity such as "f__k" and "sh**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

Rules page located here : http://niketalk.com/a/rules-of-conduct

Week suspensions will be handed out from this point on without warning.

Last edited:
Blue lights are def nice in person, but I almost feel like it was an impulse buy. Almost wish I could send em back :\

Wearing camos: red tday for the 1st time

Can't stop looking down

Missed the sulphurs on Myos

Ah well, they're still around

Blue lights are def nice in person, but I almost feel like it was an impulse buy. Almost wish I could send em back
ohwell.gif
I can't stand it when I used to do that...but, now I'm real careful w/ what I buy now...Now, one shoe I wish I cld send back are my Zoom Rookies "Memphis Blues" I regret buying those

Wish I jumped on xdr pythons when I had the chance... US version is good enough now.

Zoom rookies :x tried a pair on, I'd never buy any of those. I don't care the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom