OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

582553-200 LEBRON X NSW LIFESTYLE NRG HZLNT/DK FLD BRWN-TD PL BL-JRS 04/01/2013 6,295
582553-001 LEBRON X NSW LIFESTYLE NRG NIGHT STADIUM/BLK-STDM GRY-SL 04/01/2013 6,295
582552-500 KOBE VII NSW LIFESTYLE NRG COURT PURPLE/COURT PURPLE-BRCH 04/01/2013 4,395
582552-001 KOBE VII NSW LIFESTYLE NRG BLACK/BLACK-BIRCH-UNVRSTY RED 04/01/2013 4,395

the price is in Phil Peso... That's around $75 including the mark down from our high retail.
those most likely aren't like the first release NSW pairs... most likely some type of regular casual shoe.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM BLTZ BL/TTL CRMSN-SQDRN BL-IC 05/25/2013
KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS 04/26/2013

:nthat:

Last edited:
The sock thing is cool , just not for me.... Everything aint for everybody tho ... These warm day in shorts picks are killing me . Lol
I'm in Maryland and patiently waiting for this weather to break.. Woke up to snow this morning :smh:

The sock thing is cool , just not for me.... Everything aint for everybody tho ... These warm day in shorts picks are killing me . Lol
I'm in Maryland and patiently waiting for this weather to break.. Woke up to snow this morning :smh:

felt like i was traveling at light speed star trek style on my way to work this morning. the way the snow was beaming past me, i mean :lol:

582553-200 LEBRON X NSW LIFESTYLE NRG HZLNT/DK FLD BRWN-TD PL BL-JRS 04/01/2013 6,295
582553-001 LEBRON X NSW LIFESTYLE NRG NIGHT STADIUM/BLK-STDM GRY-SL 04/01/2013 6,295
582552-500 KOBE VII NSW LIFESTYLE NRG COURT PURPLE/COURT PURPLE-BRCH 04/01/2013 4,395
582552-001 KOBE VII NSW LIFESTYLE NRG BLACK/BLACK-BIRCH-UNVRSTY RED 04/01/2013 4,395

the price is in Phil Peso... That's around $75 including the mark down from our high retail.
those most likely aren't like the first release NSW pairs... most likely some type of regular casual shoe.

:x

Which cw are these?

Wore my red camos for the first time today, and the shoe is mad comfy and light, but the cushioning around the achilles feels kinda snug to me. Anybody else get that? May need just a few more wears to break in?

felt like i was traveling at light speed star trek style on my way to work this morning. the way the snow was beaming past me, i mean :lol:
lol... My job shut down today due to this crap :smh: ..... Only in MD tho.... I thought we were done with winter

The last ones are the purple fades. The one before might be the tie dye pair. 6 more days and no pic of the NSW Wtf Nike?
@kobeoverlebron any kd info?

There's hype for a reason. Because it works.  And if you're implying that I don't play basketball, you're wrong bro.

Are they the same shoes that you are licking in one of your avatars? Is that how you get good grip on the court?

Also black shoes with white socks? :x
gotta agree, but honestly i dont like white socks at all

i think i may just get purple gradients and call it a day, i cant really get into any of the other cws

Honestly man if you are standing up for 8+ hours a day, you need as much support as you can get, so socks are important.  I never met anyone who says they can stand up for 10 hours straight and not feel ANY pain on their feet wearing Vans and K-Mart socks.... Come on now. That's why if you have better support with socks/shoes it will lessen the pain, of course it makes it a lot easier to stand for hours in Kobe 8's + Dri Fit Elites.  Can't deny that.

I am on my feet from 7:30-5 and have no problem with regular no show socks from Journeys.

just finished shoveling. my kobe 6 shoe print in thw snow looked good atleast

been at work since 5am... thought it was only like an inch outside? :x

lol... My job shut down today due to this crap :smh: ..... Only in MD tho.... I thought we were done with winter

glad my job didnt shut down... they start talking PTO and stuff... who has that? :rofl:

I'm not so sure about that. The colors listed are Court Purple/Pure Platinum and Blackened Blue. That doesn't sound much like the purple gradient shoes to me.

Man who knows :lol: with the easter description they messed up. The people with them early know the real color for the Easters?

love NBA socks and elites, been getting the hook up on NBA socks for free from my dude who is a ball boy for the jazz for about the past 6 years....

while i agree nba > elite in terms of looks and comfort (especially with quarter length)

overall elite > nba for one reason: durability

every pair of nba socks i have ever owned rips in the heel or develops holes in the bottom on the big toe after about a year

for "premium" socks i expect them to last longer, never had this problem with elites

both are overpriced, unless you get them on one of those steal deals

I hooped in my Blue camo the other night again for a few hours, this time I wore elite quarter socks. My feet slipped around more than the other day in my matching shozuku socks, and I got blisters this time. Strange...

Why are they releasing more VII's to the Phillip E. Knows though???

People need to stop wearing camo with EVERYTHING also. In fact, people need to stop rocking camo period. It's not cool. That's what really needs to stop. 
Camo is the new galaxy, elephant print, laser, etc. It'll go away only to be replaced by something else

everyone's a fashion critic...one moment they saying dont worry what the next man has on, and the next they telling him what he should or shouldn't wear! Don't wear these socks! Don't wear those pants! Don't sleep on this pair!........kobe thread getting ridiculous!

There's hype for a reason. Because it works.  And if you're implying that I don't play basketball, you're wrong bro.
Just cause you can pick up a basketball dribble it shoot it have nice form doesnt mean you can PLAY basketball. Thats like kid you went to high school with yall get together and he's telling his hoop dreams from back in the day and you know all along he sat the bench all year. Just cause you play dont mean you can play. You probably had someone take that picture just so you could post it to instagram and tag it with all kinda sneaker hashtags

PS- killin me with those white socks
sick.gif
 ... whenever I see this dudes posts I can never take him serious, ever since I seen his avy of him licking the sole of his shoe like a dumb...

Back
Top Bottom