OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

only on here is wearing socks dtm lol. Since i was a younin my pops always bought me socks to match my kicks. Not over the top like the easters but blue jordans id get some blue jordan socks etc. Yall the type of dudes that walk around the mall pointing out everybody shoes n talking bout how they look lame and "dtm"

as already stated... im a clown then. i dont mind mixing it up and i definitely wear my USA shorts with my socks and shoes when I play ball. Doing too much? Not really. Just enjoying what I pay for.
Touche ... because in the end all that matters is that YOU are happy with what YOU bought with YOUR money. I never said anyone was a clown, well maybe with those easter looking socks and all. The shoes I accept because I match my shoes to my outfit (i dont go changing laces), the socks is where I personally draw the line.

for example (no socks but still) .. spot the phone case .. oh and this crap is NOT mine btw
Niketalk critiquing socks has made me so self conscious, that I have been hooping in jeans since January this year.

Now you don't know what socks I wear, YOU CAN'T SEE ME!
roll.gif

Personally I wear black crew/quarter, sometimes nike dri-fit crew, and white quarters for shoes with white liners

Last edited:
... But if you just wearing everyday clothes and matching your socks to your outfit instead of just wearing white socks or black socks thats DTM. matching Kobe elite socks to the shoes to complete the shozoku is DTM

#1, what's DTM? Is that that ish they say on Jersey Shore?

#2, depending on what DTM means, what's wrong with buying socks that were specifically made to go with the shoe?

I prefer the no show NBA socks but since those are all but extinct I just doubled up on the Kobe socks & it feels great to me.

^^I'm an older cat, but I think DTM stands for "Doing Too Much"...

I could definitely be wrong tho...

Last edited:

#2, depending on what DTM means, what's wrong with buying socks that were specifically made to go with the shoe?

I prefer the no show NBA socks but since those are all but extinct I just doubled up on the Kobe socks & it feels great to me.
DTM= doing to much or some ppl use it 2 say dead to me

dont watch jersey shore so I couldnt tell ya but its doing too much

I feel that if it goes with the shoe to complete the look then it should come with them when you buy the shoes, so Im not going to go out of my way to pay $10+ extra just for some socks thats only 1 pair ... thats all

If you wanna do that then more power to you

Bro
just learned today that matching socks makes you a clown and white socks are tacky. now ill be subconscious whenever i put on socks >:

Bro, only on Niketalk will a guy who's shoes, elite socks and shorts MATCH get flamed for being too matchy-matchy, but a guy in bred 13's, white socks, and blue and orange Knicks shorts be cool. Smh.

Last edited:
this sock talk is sooooo DUMB! who cares what others like green socks, purple socks, socks with batman or superman logos lol WHO CARES let everone be and rock whatever they want!.....Lets get back to Kobe 8s talk please! where are the mods? Anyway, so that release on April 26-27th shows the purple fades or what u guys think it is?

BTW I like most on here have changed my mind and im now NOT passing on the Easters def going to buy these on Friday. Then after these ill be waiting for purple fades or any Laker colorway.

Back
Top Bottom