OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I used the bday coupon last week on the YoTS, can I use it again on the Easters? They don't keep track when you use it do they?
im wondering the same thing. i used my bday coupon for the volts and they wrote a bunch of stuff on the coupon before letting me pay. i used the coupon last month on the blue lights as well and they didnt write anything and just put in the code and threw the paper away.
Nike LA changed their system to the image same with santa monica
all of the nike stores changed to that system because of bots

NT Scottsdale just did their RSVP for the white foams and it closed in 25 seconds.

they aren't releasing the Kobes until Saturday and are doing the RSVP tomorrow. i was going to test with the foams to see if i could get through, but by the time i opened the app and looked at the pic, they tweeted it was closed.

I don't know why people are surprised by the fast closing times of the RSVP windows, especially now that the RSVP system seems to be completely automated. Even if there were 0 bots period, you're still competing with hundreds of other folks for a limited number of shoes in your size. If everybody is waiting for the same tweet and trying to be as fast as they possibly can, it doesn't surprise me that the window's going to close up in under a minute. The people who actually won RSVPs before all the bots came still had to do it super fast to get theirs. It doesn't take THAT long to see a pic and send a DM out even without a bot, and supply's never going to match demand.

the NIKE and KOBE marketing macine is unstoppable!! can't believe every CW has almost sold out.

i dont recall such hype for GR's for previous kobes

I don't know why people are surprised by the fast closing times of the RSVP windows, especially now that the RSVP system seems to be completely automated. Even if there were 0 bots period, you're still competing with hundreds of other folks for a limited number of shoes in your size. If everybody is waiting for the same tweet and trying to be as fast as they possibly can, it doesn't surprise me that the window's going to close up in under a minute. The people who actually won RSVPs before all the bots came still had to do it super fast to get theirs. It doesn't take THAT long to see a pic and send a DM out even without a bot, and supply's never going to match demand.
Still shouldn't be closing in 14 seconds. Anything over 30 secs I can see but 14? Nah

the NIKE and KOBE marketing macine is unstoppable!! can't believe every CW has almost sold out.

i dont recall such hype for GR's for previous kobes

just need to have a solid shoe....

I wonder if Kobe line can keep this up, KDs couldnt keep up

I used the bday coupon last week on the YoTS, can I use it again on the Easters? They don't keep track when you use it do they?
im wondering the same thing. i used my bday coupon for the volts and they wrote a bunch of stuff on the coupon before letting me pay. i used the coupon last month on the blue lights as well and they didnt write anything and just put in the code and threw the paper away.
You can use it as many times as you like. I just pull it up on my phone and show them.

pretty sure at least 10,000 people respond within 14 secs and if its automated. 14 secs is all they need
I'm pretty sure a lot of bots are the reasons that they are closing so fast. Chronos is still having success as well as some other people I know. They are not closing this fast because of humans. Not saying humans aren't getting in though.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure a lot of bots are the reasons that they are closing so fast. Chronos is still having success as well as some other people I know. They are not closing this fast because of humans. Not saying humans aren't getting in though.

i thought ur talking about the ones that already switched to image

the bots still do exist... the box with the hash in it acts as a big target and the program scans the box.. some dude showed a vid on it... only good thing is most people who had the old bot dont have this new box scaning bot..

anyway all the RSVPs closed extremely quick... nikestore just changed its rules again due to the bots... get ready for the eastbay online line... :smh:

Im glad my kobes r on lock... I suggest ya ll go outside and attempt to buy them in person...

Agreed 100%.

Why are you dudes surprised seriously? THOUSANDS of people are trying to get the kicks too. Of course it's possible for it to close that quickly.

the bots still do exist... the box with the hash in it acts as a big target and the program scans the box.. some dude showed a vid on it... only good thing is most people who had the old bot dont have this new box scaning bot..

anyway all the RSVPs closed extremely quick... nikestore just changed its rules again due to the bots... get ready for the eastbay online line... :smh:

Im glad my kobes r on lock... I suggest ya ll go outside and attempt to buy them in person...

what, do you have a ink to said video?

Back
Top Bottom