OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still shouldn't be closing in 14 seconds. Anything over 30 secs I can see but 14? Nah

pretty sure at least 1,000 people respond within 14 secs and if its automated. 14 secs is all they need
This.

I'm definitely not saying that bots don't exist anymore. All I'm saying it that it's still a numbers thing. And 14 seconds to one person may not be 14 seconds for somebody else. Depending on how fast your connection is and how quickly your Twitter client/website updates its tweets, you might even be seeing something 5-10 seconds later than when other people see the same tweet, which will make a difference since there's so many people trying at the same time.

End of the day, the only guaranteed way Nike can make everybody happy is by just producing more shoes. Doesn't matter if it's old school lining up outside a store, Twitter RSVPs, NDC, whatever, there's still only a certain number of shoes to go around for everyone.

Last edited:
No foams at the FTL I'm going to tomorrow, hopefully this is a relatively easy cop. Size 13s are like finding Mew for me at this particular store though. Probably picking up the KDs too. May wait until Sat if they are still sitting and try to use a birthday coupon.

my work internet is rated in the top 2% in the world and i havent been able to reserve any shoe since NDC changed to DMs

NikeDC opened and closed in like 30 seconds. AND they apparently sent the confirmation DMs in the same time span. This is pure foolishness. So glad I picked up my pair earlier today.

This.

I'm definitely not saying that bots don't exist anymore. All I'm saying it that it's still a numbers thing. And 14 seconds to one person may not be 14 seconds for somebody else. Depending on how fast your connection is and how quickly your Twitter client/website updates its tweets, you might even be seeing something 5-10 seconds later than when other people see the same tweet, which will make a difference since there's so many people trying at the same time.

End of the day, the only guaranteed way Nike can make everybody happy is by just producing more shoes. Doesn't matter if it's old school lining up outside a store, Twitter RSVPs, NDC, whatever, there's still only a certain number of shoes to go around for everyone.

this so people should stop wasting their time complaining about bots and more time complaining about supply.

my work internet is rated in the top 2% in the world and i havent been able to reserve any shoe since NDC changed to DMs

Yup. I had a higher percentage of winning a reservation when it was just a straight reply. And I used to search the mentions too, to see whose really faster.

Anybody see that Eastbay has their Easter collection backordered till April 5,...I guess y'all don't wanna wait that long huh??? I know I wldn't wanna wait that long...LOL

Got a DM from NTLA for the Easters. Had everything written out with the cursor after the hashtag. Smoked the bots

Last edited:
Anybody see that Eastbay has their Easter collection backordered till April 5,...I guess y'all don't wanna wait that long huh??? I know I wldn't wanna wait that long...LOL
i'll use Eastbay as a last resort....thankfully there aint twitter auto-add to cart bots for this release!!!!!!

I used the bday coupon last week on the YoTS, can I use it again on the Easters? They don't keep track when you use it do they?

im wondering the same thing. i used my bday coupon for the volts and they wrote a bunch of stuff on the coupon before letting me pay. i used the coupon last month on the blue lights as well and they didnt write anything and just put in the code and threw the paper away.
You can use it as many times as you like. I just pull it up on my phone and show them.
Your phone? Lol.

The chick put the purchase on my FTL card so I could get the points. That won't effect anything?

Just found out a local fl gave out tickets :smh::smh::smh:. Unlocked fl launch locator site didn't say any local fl would be giving out tickets for da Easters.

lol damn i lagged accidentally opened the full window as picture, sent it within 18s didnt get it

Last edited:
lol checking my past attempts im 0/20 with twitter even with chrono's bot. way too little amount of pairs for entire so cal

THERE AREN'T???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

YES THERE ARE
devil.gif
LOL 

i guess its only fitting that i actually got through at santa monica for once. the one and only time i was ever able reserve a pair was at santa monica for the easters last year and it was before they changed to DMs.

Back
Top Bottom