OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody in the Lakewood/Downey area looking for easters? The Stonewood Mall had several stores that had them sitting...

Still havent unDSed my ASGs but I put them on today to walk around the house :smile:lol) and the laces are sooooo long. I can almost step on them even when they're tied. Anyone else's pair like that?

Still havent unDSed my ASGs but I put them on today to walk around the house (
laugh.gif
) and the laces are sooooo long. I can almost step on them even when they're tied. Anyone else's pair like that?
I can co-sign on that too, laces are mad long.

Last edited:

That Picture Really Makes This Release Look Good :wow: REPPED

I Passed Myself As I Really Don't See Myself Wearing These Very Often At All..... I'm Sticking With My Nickname For Them Tho "Kings Cake" Kobe VIII's :nerd:

Really The Only Time I Could See Myself Wearing These Would Be To The N.O. For Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras :lol:

Last edited:
Real bad he broke that leg on 3 pieces...

Wonder if they ll air it again on espn... Nastyyy

Last edited:
Poor kid.
Real bad he broke that leg on 3 pieces...

Wonder if they ll air it again on espn... Nastyyy
What Just Happened?
Yeah it's nasty
That's just Gruesome 
embarassed.gif
 anyone watching Duke /Louisville game?
HAHA y'all should write thrillers, all that horrible talk, not one word on who it happened to. Had be pullin up twitter with the quickness trying to read ahead lol 
roll.gif

EDIT: Yeah wish i didnt look for that. Prayers for that man. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
That Picture Really Makes This Release Look Good :wow: REPPED

I Passed Myself As I Really Don't See Myself Wearing These Very Often At All..... I'm Sticking With My Nickname For Them Tho "Kings Cake" Kobe VIII's :nerd:

Really The Only Time I Could See Myself Wearing These Would Be To The N.O. For Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras :lol:

Ha. I don't think Madi Gras at all when I look at it. This shoe screems fl to me, the brighter the better. Could probably get away with these everyday :nerd:

yea I saw that man crazy... I had just left fron my house to go to my sisters house luckily my brother in law has tivo n was watching the game.. unbelievable man n sad smh

I laugh every time countonkobe posts a kobe pic. Keep em coming. You and eyedea with the Spider-Man pics

Back
Top Bottom