OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

well he needs to post them, i need those but for some reason everytime i buy some they show and dont they stay and they slip at the heel.

ive noticed he wore no shows for all the Kobes. looks good
Go to Ross, look in the women's section. There's a brand called "hot sox". Just try em.... You're welcome.

Sorry if this is a little off topic. But word has leaked that the lebron 11 is gonna retail at 200.

Anyone's guess as to the kobe 9 price point?

Was nice they generally stuck at 140 between 7 and 8 but the way these are selling nike has to cash in next year. I'm just hoping its below 160 rather than 180

Anyone use the nike+ with these shoes? does the lunar sole feel different compared to the non nike+soles? 

Sorry if this is a little off topic. But word has leaked that the lebron 11 is gonna retail at 200.

Anyone's guess as to the kobe 9 price point?

Was nice they generally stuck at 140 between 7 and 8 but the way these are selling nike has to cash in next year. I'm just hoping its below 160 rather than 180

Anyone use the nike+ with these shoes? does the lunar sole feel different compared to the non nike+soles? 

Forget who but someone wrote that the Nike+ insole was too thin and wanted to get a proper Lunar insole to replace it. I want to try nike+ but I really love the Lunar insole and can imagine its much less comfortable without it.

Get the sku for particular store (footlocker, foot action, champs. Each one has diff sku) not Nike product code on size tag. Go into the store and ask them to stock locate from another store. Free to ship to store, or 2-3 extra to ship to your house. Beware of the bag of doom tho.

Example: footlocker sku for sulfurs

Forget who but someone wrote that the Nike+ insole was too thin and wanted to get a proper Lunar insole to replace it. I want to try nike+ but I really love the Lunar insole and can imagine its much less comfortable without it.
Yeah I was thinking that too. I might just get a pair of hyperdunks or lebrons to mess around with the nike+ then.

Yeah I was thinking that too. I might just get a pair of hyperdunks or lebrons to mess around with the nike+ then.

Considered doing the exact same. Makes more sense when it's integrated into the shoe. I might be too spoiled by low top Kobes to go back to those higher cut kicks though.

Like I said I haven't used any other ones, you gonna ban me or ***** about it with other NT members? This is the only one I use.

Back
Top Bottom