OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Stock Loacate # for BHMs? Anyone?
hahahaha yea right bro, aint no stores got BHM on shelves homie 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Lol

To everyone saying this thread is blah blah and what has this thread become are forgetting what this thread is....an open forum to hundreds of people who all have opinions. There's gunna be some good ones and there's gunna be some garbage ones. This is the first thread I've really payed a lot of attention to and I'm enjoying it

Sorry if this is a little off topic. But word has leaked that the lebron 11 is gonna retail at 200.

Anyone's guess as to the kobe 9 price point?

Was nice they generally stuck at 140 between 7 and 8 but the way these are selling nike has to cash in next year. I'm just hoping its below 160 rather than 180

Whatever it is we'll eat it up. Nikes got us all hooked

Well I'm at 5 pairs now.

Only ones I know of that I still want are the Christmas and the BHM.

My only problem is im extremely cheap and I try not to leave team retail
swap the pythons and red camos with xmas and BHM and we have the same collection so far... not quite sure if i want the red camos... wish i pulled the trigger on the Volts... all in all solid pic!!

Lmao, Wilt could never guard Kobe, and Kobe could definitely shoot over Wilt, probably jam on him too
I mean if Kobe were to be rocking an especially dope colorway like say the Purple Gradients, then The Big Dipper would likely see his Hersey Hundred record eclipsed.  It's Kobe 101, and class is now in session.  Amnesty That and Hershey Kiss This!  #vino

Can anybody tell me what these symbols stand for? Been reading since like page 400 and haven't seen any posts about them..thanks!

speed accuracy focus vision

*edit* I always do the wrong order... what bdrake823 said. ha

Last edited:
Was bored at work and decided to be productive and went back and read original press releases and design info for the Kobe 8 and thought this was interesting.

Center of the page talks about how snakes see in infrared which made me wonder if....

these are inspired by the infrared that snakes view the world in. I'm probably completely wrong and not trying to start a huge debate but I'm just not convinced that these are N7 for obvious reasons and we know their not the superhero inspired pair since those are the green elites. Just a thought from me, the grey in the upper kind of throws off the thought for the infrared but still just something that I thought was interesting.

Was bored at work and decided to be productive and went back and read original press releases and design info for the Kobe 8 and thought this was interesting.

Center of the page talks about how snakes see in infrared which made me wonder if....

these are inspired by the infrared that snakes view the world in. I'm probably completely wrong and not trying to start a huge debate but I'm just not convinced that these are N7 for obvious reasons and we know their not the superhero inspired pair since those are the green elites. Just a thought from me, the grey in the upper kind of throws off the thought for the infrared but still just something that I thought was interesting.
if they are infrared... kinda off on the blue, should b a darker blue and yea grey kinda throws it off

if they are infrared... kinda off on the blue, should b a darker blue and yea grey kinda throws it off
Ya I agree, just been trying to figure out the inspiration for the colorway since we first saw pictures and the whole superman and N7 ideas seem to be wrong. Guess we won't know until their officially announced.

Just got my 1st pair of kobe's with the Easters and fell in love after wearing them yesterday. Anyone have the SKU for the blue corals from footlocker? I'm thinking it time i start to build a collection

Ya I agree, just been trying to figure out the inspiration for the colorway since we first saw pictures and the whole superman and N7 ideas seem to be wrong. Guess we won't know until their officially announced.

Yeah but still A for effort

Back
Top Bottom