OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got my 1st pair of kobe's with the Easters and fell in love after wearing them yesterday. Anyone have the SKU for the blue corals from footlocker? I'm thinking it time i start to build a collection

Welcome to the club...I started with Christmas' now I'm at 5 total 8's...I've never been a fan of Kobe shoes til pics of 8's started coming out. Once I felt em on foot I was hooked

no doubt... on another note if nike doesnt drop the purple fades this month or any laker CW gonna b pretty good on wallet, unless they drop something unseen illmatic CW XD
QFT. need some time to recover 
tongue.gif

Just got my Easters. Love them. I now want the red and the volts. EBay has hardly any volts what's up with that?

I agree with u both Sole Reaver and Ducman

I think a few ppl in here prolly need to recover lol

But the addiction is definately there lol

Well I'm at 5 pairs now.

Only ones I know of that I still want are the Christmas and the BHM.

My only problem is im extremely cheap and I try not to leave team retail

I have the same problem. Need the BHM and Christmas but I don't want to pay reseller prices.

I can wear some shoes untied like this but these 8 laces are so damn long!

Just lace them all the way

And loosen and loosen til the lacetips are like 1 to 1 and 1 /2 inches from the lace hole

Just my personal preference

Last edited:
My Red Camos are making that annoying squeaking sound when I walk (only wore once) its annoying as hell. But money came out of my pocket so I'll continue to ball in them.

It's the same, @NeverWearThem

Thanks for the kind words. Still gotta unds the sulfers and pythons

Those pythons go hard son, slept on CW for real

Hell, Im still doing w/o the sulfurs as of now tho, and not too happy to admit that

Loving the wooden floors btw

Thats how my floors are

Really makes certain shoes pop

My Red Camos are making that annoying squeaking sound when I walk (only wore once) its annoying as hell. But money came out of my pocket so I'll continue to ball in them.

One foot of asg started doing that yesterday it's annoying as hell but they're my favorite shoes so I guess I'll suck it up.

One foot of asg started doing that yesterday it's annoying as hell but they're my favorite shoes so I guess I'll suck it up.

put baby powder under the insole all along the shoe, problem solved

Take out the insole, put a layer of hand lotion on the bottom of it, put the insole back in the shoe and let it sit overnight. No more squeaking. Baby powder also works but usually for not as long as lotion.

Back
Top Bottom