OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man, I was trying to double up on the Easters, and poof all gone with the quickness. Im not holding my breathe on being able to stock locate these in two weeks...

I hope Nike see's what's happening with their low top basketball shoes. Last year it was the KD IV low, this year the Kobe VIII low....selling like hot cakes

I know right I love low tops glad the kd vi and vii will be hope the Kobes stay low and maybe a mid or 2 sneak in the line.

I get a slight feeling of relief when I miss out and save myself $140 (or $150 in this case). But I'll be right back if another opportunity for Easters at retail comes around...

I hope Nike see's what's happening with their low top basketball shoes. Last year it was the KD IV low, this year the Kobe VIII low....selling like hot cakes
Cause they are low tops aren't necessarily the reason they sell out. Kobe VII and lebron 9 were/had lows and went to the outlets.

Last edited:
I get a slight feeling of relief when I miss out and save myself $140 (or $150 in this case). But I'll be right back if another opportunity for Easters at retail comes around...

LOL I never am relieved when I miss out :lol:

You must be a laid back dude smokin that... :smokin

Cause they are low tops aren't necessarily the reason they sell out. Kobe VII and lebron x were/had lows and went to the outlets.
color executions is most of it, KDs had that below $100 retail last yr so that helped them, and the 7s had the alpaca uncomfortable feel on em (still copped 4 pairs though) this yr, kobe 8s killing the competition, because theyre light weight, unbelievably comfortable, and color executions is on point on pretty much every CW not to mention theyre priced decent none of that just under $200 for space boots XD

Tmac 
roll.gif

I don't believe you at all,, he's never jumped higher than like 25" in all his footage, where did you get that bull on knee from?

Probably from the fact he was on the track team and used to high jump.

Most of the footage of him playing was when he was older.

But I doubt he a recorded vertical on record. Just speculation.
OMG dude, you know NOTHING about sports

the track and field high jump is definitely no gauge of vertical, dudes can put their WHOLE BODY over 6'

you think they have a 6' vertical?

the very fact that his hips are already closer to the horizontal is an advantage before he even jumps

i can tell you never played a sport competitively past the 6th grade

These came in yesterday.... Friend ordered for me on release day on swoosh. Took a minute to get to me, but worth the wait. Like these a lot!

im not trying to be smart, but may you please explain what youre trying to say?

"He's the reason you can't jump over the free throw line." i dont understand
they say he "could dunk" his free throws. Probably a layup but he was still an athletic beast that people dont give him credit for. Heres a video of him blocking a shot and getting around the 13' mark. 

yea, no he was like a full 6" away from the top of the backboard which is barely 13'

he was impressive FOR A 7 FOOTER, but not an athletic beast by a long shot

These came in yesterday.... Friend ordered for me on release day on swoosh. Took a minute to get to me, but worth the wait. Like these a lot!
These and the red camo just got delivered at my us address. Should get them in a week or so..

Back
Top Bottom