OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Leg day! Time for some squats, presses, lunges etc... I wonder how much kobe can squat?

Only nike drifits for me but those socks are bad *** lol

So KB24 increased the price of the Easters to sort of make up for the price reduction of the BHMs? Congrats to all who were able to cop nonetheless

So KB24 increased the price of the Easters to sort of make up for the price reduction of the BHMs? Congrats to all who were able to cop nonetheless
Not any worse than DSG recent prices or the HoH/FTL Volt prices.

And I didn't mind since I now have the right size at an affordable price.

I looked on NYC CL and average Easter price is $225-$250.

Last edited:
Those Volts are so sick sdubl, even nicer in person. Seen them in HOH Cherry Hill NJ last month and had to really enforce my self control to not cop them :lol:. Hopefully they end up going on sale so I can grab em for cheap, I got too many grey kicks to drop $140 on some more.

Well since I was unable to grab a pair of Easters today for retail, I guess it's time to move on and on to the next one smh

Bored scrolling through Instagram the more and more I see bhm the more I'm pissed at myself for passing. Prices are $250 + on eBay and dont include free shipping. Going to need Ndc to do another huge restock like they did a month or 2 ago.

BHMs had to be the scarcest Kobe release. The Christmas were a wider release. The NSWs were at HoHs. The Easters were a limited GR. The ASGs were a Limited GR.

Bored scrolling through Instagram the more and more I see bhm the more I'm pissed at myself for passing. Prices are $250 + on eBay and dont include free shipping. Going to need Ndc to do another huge restock like they did a month or 2 ago.
Been thinking of cutting my losses for now and making an ID pair to satisfy my thirsty hahahaha XD

I need to unload the pair I got from OSLife on Friday since I got through on KB24 this afternoon. Damn... I knew I should have just waited

Didn't mind the 10 dollar bump over retail for the Easters on KB24 still retail to me, and it beats reseller prices hovering around 250ish on avg in my area. For those that missed out, this was great. Btw, has anyone ever ordered on KB24....when do they start shipping?

Been thinking of cutting my losses for now and making an ID pair to satisfy my thirsty hahahaha XD
Trust me, it won't quench your thirst. It's  settling 
nerd.gif
. been there, done that. You'll end up spending more. speaking fom experience.

Back
Top Bottom