OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Didn't mind the 10 dollar bump over retail for the Easters on KB24 still retail to me, and it beats reseller prices hovering around 250ish on avg in my area. For those that missed out, this was great. Btw, has anyone ever ordered on KB24....when do they start shipping?
I've bought twice from them. the first one shipped the same day, 2nd was the next day. good thing is they ship from socal and I get them the next day. your mileage may vary 
happy.gif

Been thinking of cutting my losses for now and making an ID pair to satisfy my thirsty hahahaha XD
Trust me, it won't quench your thirst. It's  settling :nerd: . been there, done that. You'll end up spending more. speaking fom experience.
Not 100% accurate. If you ID a pair that you are truly happy with, than it should suffice. Just think it over before pulling the trigger.

wore my easters all weekend...couldn't stop looking down at my feet. Plus that leather material on the tongue was a super nice touch.

There is a sz 7, 7.5, 8, 9 of the ASG on kickz if anyone is looking. They need to do that free international shipping again. Retail is :smokin

Cause they are low tops aren't necessarily the reason they sell out. Kobe VII and lebron x were/had lows and went to the outlets.
kobe 8s killing the competition, because theyre light weight, unbelievably comfortable, and color executions is on point on pretty much every CW not to mention theyre priced decent

this.

my easters just arrived today and they're dope. really liking these right now.

Wore Kobe 8's and some 6's for the past few weeks...

Wore some Retro jordans today :x

Back to Kobes tomorrow :lol:

Came home from Vacation today, luckily my shipments are locked up by security, But Kickz.com is asking for it with these BOX labels. 

A few pages back whoever suggested hand lotion to stop the squeaking on the 8's, it worked perfectly on my blue light today! time to do the rest of mine now haha

Its been a great Bday month (march)

Got some (personal) Grails been meaning to pick up for years....and my first Kobe VIII's. I just need my Dang PURPLEEE FADESSS and BLACK GOLD PURPLE PE'S and I can get caught up with you guys on the ones I like.

notable mentions for birthday month (very very nice tax refund) 

AJ3 WC 88

AJ5 RAGING BULL PACK

AJ6 LAKERS

AJ7 BORDEAUX

AJ11 BRED

AJ13 HE GOT GAME

Its been a great Bday month (march)

Got some (personal) Grails been meaning to pick up for years....and my first Kobe VIII's. I just need my Dang PURPLEEE FADESSS and BLACK GOLD PURPLE PE
'Sand I can get caught up with you guys on the ones I like.

notable mentions for birthday month (very very nice tax refund) 
AJ3 WC 88
AJ5 RAGING BULL PACK

AJ6 LAKERS
AJ7 BORDEAUX
AJ11 BRED
AJ13 HE GOT GAME

Nice! CD's are my fav nike kobe and the adidas all-star kb8 are my fav shoe...ever.

So I came home to my Easters from NDC all excited. Pull them out and first thing I see....
:smh: :smh: :x

Didn't know Kobe's came with a side of glue goop. How does this make it past QC!? Honestly more than an inch and half an inch thick!

The shoe itself though is :smokin. I had to bust out the blow dryer and tweezer to peel this crap off. I also have another pair on the way so I wasn't too mad :D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom