OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ah I see, I missed that particular post, this thread jumps 20 pages per day.

"Pardon me Mr. Perfect, I guess I forgot that you never ever make a mistake...."
i dont think people on here appreciate how funny this response was, this KILLED me for a good 10min. well played sir. well played.....

Anyone watching the Miami vs NY game?  Pablo Prigioni's Kobe 8's are
pimp.gif
!!!  Pretty sure they're ID's but have a gradient effect.

The 8's do not fit true to size! I have been a size 11 in every Kobe, I got the Kobe 8's in size 11 and they were too small!
Same with me. 5-6-7's I've worn a 10.5. With the 8's I wear a 9.5 and I could probably get away with a 10.

Huh?

He was saying they run small and you're saying they run a full size too big, :lol:.

Do you guys even know what your shoe size is, or do you just go in the store and buy a random size?

Last edited by a moderator:
The 8's do not fit true to size! I have been a size 11 in every Kobe, I got the Kobe 8's in size 11 and they were too small!
Same with me. 5-6-7's I've worn a 10.5. With the 8's I wear a 9.5 and I could probably get away with a 10.

Huh?

He was saying they run small and you're saying they run a full size too big, :lol:.

Do you guys even know what your shoe size is, or do you just go in the store and buy a random size?
I'm sure a good % of people are wearing the wrong size. =P

Last edited:
I mean, if you prefer to go a half size up, that's fine.

There's just no way they run a full size too big on one person, and a size too small for another.

One of them is just confused as to what size shoe they are, :lol:.

They finally came in :pimp: ..sorry for the quick phone pic. I should start using my DSLR more :smh:

Back
Top Bottom