OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn I wanna ball in these so bad but judging how fast my 7's wore out, once i start theyre gonne be done.

Decided to take my first group shot. My 20th pair is in the mail (another Easter). All were purchased at or below retail.

And no I am not missing the BHMs or EXT models, not feeling them.

I don't even feel like taking a group pic of mine anymore....

Decided to take my first group shot. My 20th pair is in the mail (another Easter). All were purchased at or below retail.

you missing the bhm and exts doe

had to do it :evil:

Last edited:

nice groupie,,damn,,how much discount did you get per pair??just for curiosity brah,,

Nice Collection :pimp:, but for myself I think there is no need for multiple pairs (unless one is for hoop and one for casual wear).

Ah I see, I missed that particular post, this thread jumps 20 pages per day.

"Pardon me Mr. Perfect, I guess I forgot that you never ever make a mistake...."

funny thing is that it was posted about 3 post above the post u responded 2 lmao

Last edited:
The 8s are pretty true to size...

If you want them, go in and ask for the shoes. If they try to pull that ****, get their name and there's a survey on the receipt. Call the survey and let them know what happened.

Yea when I tried on the 7s last year size 13 was too tight and I wasn't sure about 8s but that's good to know! Thanks for that. I'm a size 13 in most jordans except for the 11's which I need a 13.5.
I will go in tomorrow and hopefully they still have them. I asked if they could hold them and the dude said yea so most likely they will have them when they open up tomorrow.
Yea if they do that then I will definitely get the store associates name and make sure to call and let them know what happen on the survey. My question is, do you think it will work if I buy the kicks and try to return the shirt I buy with them at a different store? I'm not sure if that's a good plan, they will probably mark the receipt or something

Yea when I tried on the 7s last year size 13 was too tight and I wasn't sure about 8s but that's good to know! Thanks for that. I'm a size 13 in most jordans except for the 11's which I need a 13.5.
I will go in tomorrow and hopefully they still have them. I asked if they could hold them and the dude said yea so most likely they will have them when they open up tomorrow.
Yea if they do that then I will definitely get the store associates name and make sure to call and let them know what happen on the survey. My question is, do you think it will work if I buy the kicks and try to return the shirt I buy with them at a different store? I'm not sure if that's a good plan, they will probably mark the receipt or something
i def wouldn't judge sizing off the VIIs. Complete different fit.

And Id go in and see if they let you just buy the shoes. If not, tell them they're not allowed to do that. Ask to speak to the manager, and if it is the manager, threaten to call corporate right there... That's shady business.

Dude is straight snipin' SDubl
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom