OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Where did the name "amnesties" come from? is it just bc he played the mavs in them or have you seen that somewhere else?

Mark Cuban opened his big mouth about the Lakers and that they should "Amnesty" Kobe to get rid of his salary.

Kobe debuted them against the Mavericks and threw down 38 in the Lakers' victory...

Afterwards, Kobe posted a tweet directed at Cuban, saying "Amnesty THAT".

You're one of the very few to say that... Majority agree they fit true.
I had to get my sulfurs in an 11.5 after wearing an 11 for the V & VI. My IVs, VII and most of my other shoes are an 11.5

Sizing with the Kobe sigs have been somewhat of an annoying issue

cool laces

Last edited:
I had to get my sulfurs in an 11.5 after wearing an 11 for the V & VI. My IVs, VII and most of my other shoes are an 11.5

Sizing with the Kobe sigs have been somewhat of an annoying issue

This just shows how everyone's foot is different. ..I'm an 11 in 95% of shoes but kobes 4-7 iv had to get 11.5...and with the 8's I got the xmas lights in the usual 11.5 in kobes and there slightly big so I got an 11 in sulphurs...I think because of the EM there's more room for my foot in the 8's

I would love to know how to dye the sulfers black the right way if there is one. someone said a sharpie, i found that hard to believe but that probably wont run so maybe i guess.

I would love to know how to dye the sulfers black the right way if there is one. someone said a sharpie, i found that hard to believe but that probably wont run so maybe i guess.
lol nah im jk ask thepointguy aka TPG hes the 1 with the unsulphurs

Back
Top Bottom