OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Definitely prefer the CW he wore last night to these. Oh well 
eyes.gif

pass

This.

The White/Yellow pair is much better than the Inlines IMO.

But watch Nike not release them, and drop the Dark Grey/Yellow pair instead..

so the elites are next right? not the purple fades?

Kobe 8 System Elite

Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
Style# 586156-300
$200

Last edited:
That sucks that its blackened blue. Can def notice its blue from that pic. Still a beautiful shoe, but liked it better when I thought it was black.

elites do nothing for me........im sure ill change my mind on those too

was earl wearing the gray with yellow soles we've already seen last night? it looked like a volt upper with the yellow soles but didnt get a clear look

so the elites are next right? not the purple fades?

Kobe 8 System Elite

Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
Style# 586156-300
$200

they release on the 27th along with the other hero shoes.... NDC has the lebron n KD white n gold elites (home) dropping on the 20th possibly kobes will be added to that date aswell

i spend US retail $140 for kobes then another $20-$25 to ship from the US to here.. so $160-$165 that's P6,560+ in our money.. that's still way less than the P8.2k retail of kobes here. 
sometimes, I got relatives coming home so I just ask them a favor and have them bring the shoes over. I dont mind waiting longer, I just dont want to bow down to nike philippines' crazy price 
happy.gif

Good for you, you have that option & hey patience is a virtue hahaha, Im just waiting for the purple gradients to release and Im done with the kobe's. I hope its Purps fade in May!

kobe 8 elites are going to release now cause LA's going to the post season! Let's go LAKERS!

elites do nothing for me........im sure ill change my mind on those too

was earl wearing the gray with yellow soles we've already seen last night? it looked like a volt upper with the yellow soles but didnt get a clear look

Earl was wearing the Grey/Yellow while Kobe had on the White/Yellow.

The Grey upper is nice...but that White upper just looks spectacular to me

One more photo of the Easter before I rock them...

The wait for the Purple Fades is killer... Also hope the Inlines come out as I prefer those over the Laker Homes (white base and grey base)

Right Click...Save...

Excellent photography as usual mjrod!

are you a Nike Park or Nike Forum VIP?
Nope, neither Titan 22 Im just regular buyer, hey man can you recommend me some legit site you have previously ordered your shoe I might check that one too, I hope they ship fast here in Manila.

MNL heads, if you don't buy from Nike Stadium, I will personally hunt you guys down. LOL no hidden stocks/secret releases/disappearing acts
with Stadium. Just an FYI.

Also, Inlines > Yellow base

and yeah, elite Kobe 8s for April.

MNL heads, if you don't buy from Nike Stadium, I will personally hunt you guys down. LOL no hidden stocks/secret releases/disappearing acts
with Stadium. Just an FYI.

Also, Inlines > Yellow base

and yeah, elite Kobe 8s for April.
Used to buy from Stadium Megemall.. but they're closed now. Which Stadium is closest to greenhills area?

Back
Top Bottom