OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so the elites are next right? not the purple fades?

Kobe 8 System Elite

Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
Style# 586156-300
$200
The green is alright, but these just look like your typical hyperfuse low type shoe. The $200 price tag just makes it easier to pass on these.

my brain assumed purple shirt = purple fades or some type of purple CW 

well like I said the 500 color code means mostly purple base.... if it was the platinum and purple jounts then the color code would start with either 1 or 0 depending what Nike considers the color platinum... (if they consider platinum grey then it would start with 0... if they consider platinum white then it will be 1)

Last edited:
Shang bruh. no shady stuff going on. you'll thank me later. be sure to be a VIP, they only release to VIPs
when it comes to limited drops. it depends... check their FB
I'll consider this the confirmation.
tongue.gif
CANNOT WAIT!
Park and Forum VIP but not wtih Stadium.. so there goes that.anyway, thanks for the info man

Around $190. 

I'm vacationing in China right now and needed to get some shoes to ball in. 

Coulda got some hyperdunks for a lot cheaper but.......
not too bad really... I don't double on shoes, but if I had the $$ and the opportunity was there I'd probably grab a pair with the full logo.
and xdr soles w/ the original color (not that boring gray).

well like I said the 500 color code means mostly purple base.... if it was the platinum and purple jounts then the color code would start with either 1 or 0 depending what Nike considers the color platinum... (if they consider platinum grey then it would start with 0... if they consider platinum white then it will be 1)

Props sir.. with that being side.........

I can't wait... :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

MNL heads, if you don't buy from Nike Stadium, I will personally hunt you guys down. LOL no hidden stocks/secret releases/disappearing acts
with Stadium. Just an FYI.

Also, Inlines > Yellow base

and yeah, elite Kobe 8s for April.
Word. 
pimp.gif

One more photo of the Easter before I rock them...

The wait for the Purple Fades is killer... Also hope the Inlines come out as I prefer those over the Laker Homes (white base and grey base)
I'm considering selling my ASG and getting these. The easters are colorful but don't scream loud like the ASG, hmmmm decisions, decisions.......

man, first kobe double up right here
Blackened blue is probably the heel clip and midsole on the gradients.
Yup as I stated before upon closer inspection, the parts of the shoe we thought were black are actually the blackened blue color, and this def matches those socks on NDC perfectly...so the only thing keeping us from saying 100% purple gradients in May is Nike themselves, they need to make it official. I might double up on these myself (and I NEVER do that). Geesh I'm like scooby doo staring at a scooby snack,  drooling. C'MON NIKE MAKE IT OFFICIAL

Last edited:
welp, sending back my all time favorite shoe (fire red Vs, but the 2013 version) to help fund my kobe addiction. Just wasnt happy with the price point and the overall shoe. Funny, was the most expensive pair I bought this year, and the pair Im the most unhappy with. Sad times..... :lol:

Thought I was gonna be done with Kobes after the easters and maybe a late add if i find something at outlet pricing... but those gradients are sucking me in...

I need a couple months off from tryin to get a pair around release lol.  

One of the main reasons I buy the Kobe 8s is because of the comfort. It's probably the most comfortable shoe I've worn to date.

welp, sending back my all time favorite shoe (fire red Vs, but the 2013 version) to help fund my kobe addiction. Just wasnt happy with the price point and the overall shoe. Funny, was the most expensive pair I bought this year, and the pair Im the most unhappy with. Sad times..... :lol:
Funny thing were in same exact situation right now i want to dispose my J5 Fire reds Im so disappointed with it. Waste of money. imo

Funny thing were in same exact situation right now i want to dispose my J5 Fire reds Im so disappointed with it. Waste of money. imo
Only reason I bought em is because my '00 pair won't last forever, but the overall quality and shape bother me. I really think I'm done with JB for good. Ill keep the few pairs I have, but I don't think I'll ever buy any more.

More $$ for Kobes :D

Last edited:
Only reason I bought em is because my '00 pair won't last forever, but the overall quality and shape bother me. I really think I'm done with JB for good. Ill keep the few pairs I have, but I don't think I'll ever buy any more.

More $$ for Kobes
happy.gif
I feel the same way as you sdubl. I rocked my Cool Grey 12's today and I felt like I needed to wear something more comfortable. I missed rockin' my Kobe's all day. Looks like it'll be a Kobe day tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after that. Haha.

Me too

More $$ for Kobes :D
[emoji]128077[/emoji]me too, I would like to thank kobe's for enlightening me Lol

You're going to be buying inserts very soon, basket ball shoes aren't made for that, my shoes started lasting way longer once I stopped wearing them on my posterior chain and leg days
Well it's either using my 8's or some penny v's but i'm not trying to burst the air bubble on those. Unfortunately, i don't use my 8's to ball in so i gotta put em to some use. As long as the sole lasts i'm good. Thanks for the heads up though!

Back
Top Bottom