OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS

Hmmm Court Purple/Pure Platinum-Blackened Blue-LS??? LS usually means lifestyle and if thats the case it should say Kobe 8 System LS then the colors but LS is in the color description. Light Silver??? Is it short for Laser as in Laser Purple???

Aside from the long wait to get a LAL cw the shoe and the cw's have been fire. Straight amazing! Def didn't intend on having 8 pairs already...:x

forum = raffle
park = magic johnson releases. like half of the stocks are reserved to buddies.
yeah.. that's why I dont buy limited releases here lol but forum's raffle is better than park's camp out/buddy system/magic list. what's stadium mechanics for quick strike releases?

One more photo of the Easter before I rock them...

The wait for the Purple Fades is killer... Also hope the Inlines come out as I prefer those over the Laker Homes (white base and grey base)

Nike really needs to get you and NWT on payroll. Dope shot as always.
welp, sending back my all time favorite shoe (fire red Vs, but the 2013 version) to help fund my kobe addiction. Just wasnt happy with the price point and the overall shoe. Funny, was the most expensive pair I bought this year, and the pair Im the most unhappy with. Sad times..... :lol:
I'm leaning that way too. I really just want 1's at this point. Only other shoes that can really bring me back are Carmines and some City Series 10s. On the verge of selling every non 4 (favorite silo) and 1 that I copped last year.

These Purple joints are definitely something serious. Usually I'm all for the GRs of the major sigs, but this year, the special releases (ASGs & BHMs) have been my favorites. Purples may move to #1 on the list now. Perfect execution.

Last edited:
Nike excited about new fast & furious movie too?
Looks nothing like it.   The only similarities is just because the car is the same color? Would be different if the shoe had a big wing on it or something.

It's like taking a picture of the Sulfurs and a picture of Black/Yellow M&M's off Google and saying now the Sulfurs are  based off M&M's.

Last edited:
Looks nothing like it.   The only similarities is just because the car is the same color? Would be different if the shoe had a big wing on it or something.

It's like taking a picture of the Sulfurs and a picture of Black/Yellow M&M's off Google and saying now the Sulfurs are  based off M&M's.
you know this guy?

my 2 cents - pass all day on the elites. the exposed flywire takes from slick upper that the regular 8s have.

Easters came in from DSG. Beautiful. My 2nd fav 8 behind the BHM.

MJROD - pics 2 pretty.

Dude that wants to sell AS to buy Easters - Easters >>>> AS but if you like the AS, remember that they will be harder to find if you ever want to rebuy a pair. I'd personally hold out until I got the funds together to buy a pair of easters on the aftermarket and keep both.

Just waiting until the release of the Elites gets closer and closer and more people who say easy pass will line up to grab them... hopefully not people who wear size 13's...

Only reason I bought em is because my '00 pair won't last forever, but the overall quality and shape bother me. I really think I'm done with JB for good. Ill keep the few pairs I have, but I don't think I'll ever buy any more.

More $$ for Kobes
happy.gif
I stopped buying Jordan's years ago (2001), my last pair of Jordans I copped were the 16s.   

i still buy jordans considering they have been hitting the sweetspot on some of my favorite models.

but newer releases is where its at as far as quality goes.
Jordan 20XX (2X), Lebron, Kobes, KDs, Air Max 20XX, etc are all made of the good stuff.

This lack of information and speculation on the purple fades is killing me. I need to spend less time on the internet searching for information and more time working. I am just afraid as soon as I do that they will quickstrike the purple fades and I will be shut out. I have never paid more than retail as a matter of principle.

Back
Top Bottom