OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

are these them?

Look like some Tiger Woods golf shoes a few models back. Look horrible for ball, breathability, support - I'd pass and be back on high tops

Talking about that Kobe 9 mockup

Last edited:
Yeah. They have a lot of colors, I get black or if its a pack with weird colors I give the weird ones to the wife.

Those elites lookin like a track spike
yea, im pretty sure the kobe line has been taking inspiration from low top cleated footwear since the 4s

it was only a matter of time before they made a sig that looked like a track spike (especially since the 5s look like straight up running shoes to me)

The pic was deleted, not blocked.

Now if you'd like to take pics of a single pair, that's fine.

just go to footlocker and buy the low cut pack thats basically for kids. womans socks are crazy thin.

If the the upper looks like that in person, I might try to get it. That price tag though, I can only imagine the canadian price :x :smh:

I highly doubt those are actual pics of the 9s.... But if someone wants to make a Kobe 9 thread, feel free to do so. Otherwise, lets keep this about the 8s.

I'm a little bit worried about the durability of the elites. Do you guys think the flywire could break if you balled in them? I mean I just think if they got stepped on once the wires could snap.
ohwell.gif

Good lookin out @geePlus! I like them, but I wont be buying them.

Take away the stupid super hero affiliation and they are pretty nice. The colors are out of the ordinary and some nice details on the shoe, just not for the price!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom