OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

elites are dope to me.... price is way too high.

I would def grab a pair of elites.... if they were 140-150

scrolled a few pages back, does anyone know what are these kobe 8 NSW lifestyle are? i saw them listed in the lebron thread

Last edited:
I'm thinking $25 off bday coupon + $10 off survey code = $165 dollar elite humm interesting idk tho

Alright I've officially done a complete 180 on the elites. Detailed pics look nice and I may get them and try to paint the fly wire blue so it contrasts a it with the upper. $200 is a little steep though, we shall see....

Just pulled the trigger on the red suede text's for 180 shipped. I think that's a good price so in happy with it. Should be here next week. I'll post some pics when it comes in

I went to Nike Park Eastwood branch and saw the volts so fresh and clean sittin in the shelves size 12, unfortunately Im not into those, haha.

lol i saw the guy earlier post his elites for $300 on FB, he said he only had 1 pair left. damn who the hell would buy those for 300...

http://store.lakersnation.com/vino-t-shirt.html
What pair of Kobe8s would u guys rock with this shirt?

Last edited:
LMAO, you must work for nike, that answer was so vague

when flywire was introduced, it was purely to save/slash weight, it didnt provide support at first (i honestly think it still doesnt) but it does add to the fit of the shoe, its supposed to wrap around your foot when you lace it tightly, more of a personal fit

Agreed about it making the fit better, and it definitely took a few years to make it right.

Dynamic flywire>>>>>

Ordered my volt on Tuesday. They said I was good to go. Yet it still says ready to ship. Come on. Never takes this long. I'm probably screwed yet again

Back
Top Bottom