OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

AHH, we've come a long way since the first few pages of this thread.... :smokin

I still would have loved to have gotten these even though I love the VIIIs. I really, really like that sock and the huge Swoosh like the Hyperdunks.

So I am hooping today, get hit in the nose and got a bloody nose. A drip of blood landed on my shoes and I have gotten most of it out with just water and rubbing.  The blood is on the toe box.  Does anyone know a product I could use that wouldn't harm the shoe? Thanks in advance!!
jason markk sneaker cleaner gets 90% of the stains outta my toe box of my air max 90 em so it should work on these

For those of you that missed out on the Easters, Kickz.com will have them online with a 4/13 UK release date.  I don't know what time they release EST or PST.

Using the cart trick, it puts them at around $200 shipped, not taking into consideration card fees and possible customs fees.  I wish they would go back to offering free shipping to US if you order over a certain amount.  Basically, it's best to consider going through a reseller before copping from Kickz.

anyone know if the black or the colored midsoles on the kb8's scuff easily?
Have not had any issues with scuffing unlike the 7's. Wore the olympic pair once to ball in was so scuffed on the heel cap and midsole. 8's are very durable.

Edit: Just inspected my sulfurs (beaters) closely and some minor scuffs on heel cap but mid sole is fine. Just buy a pair already, these shoes are amazing.

Last edited:
For those of you that missed out on the Easters, Kickz.com will have them online with a 4/13 UK release date.  I don't know what time they release EST or PST.

Using the cart trick, it puts them at around $200 shipped, not taking into consideration card fees and possible customs fees.  I wish they would go back to offering free shipping to US if you order over a certain amount.  Basically, it's best to consider going through a reseller before copping from Kickz.
Yeah... I remember when they offered that free shipping when you added a pair of socks or something etc. Without that, and the possible bank and custom fees...it kinds of kills it. It adds up to basically the same if you paid resell price to a local.

Have not had any issues with scuffing unlike the 7's. Wore the olympic pair once to ball in was so scuffed on the heel cap and midsole. 8's are very durable.

Edit: Just inspected my sulfurs (beaters) closely and some minor scuffs on heel cap but mid sole is fine. Just buy a pair already, these shoes are amazing.
yeah, the 7's were weird, some of them showed different colors when they were scuffed. do you only have the sulfurs? im planning to ball in some nike id's and im deciding btwn an orange and black midsole.

Last edited:
yeah, the 7's were weird, some of them showed different colors when they were scuffed. do you only have the sulfurs? im planning to ball in some nike id's and im deciding btwn an orange and black midsole.
I have 6 pairs but only ball in sulfurs and red camo's. I personally would go with a black midsole but honestly depends on the upper. When I get bored I sometimes play around on nike id and although options are limited with uppers, were still able to make some very nice cw's. Enjoy your kobe 8's, you won't be disappointed.

Never owned Kobe's. Do they run TTS? Sorry if this has been asked a ton of times. I'm new to this thread.

kobe 8s run TTS

kobe 5/6/7 run a bit small
man, why you liein?

5/6/7 were all tts

now if you mean to say they were narrow, say that, but the length is definitely proper
For me the 4 and 7 were the only two kobe sigs that were 1/2 small. 1-3,5,6,8 are all TTS even though 6 and 8 run snug but are a good fit.
1. you probably dont know your real size

2. your feet are probably fat

3. the 7s were definitely tts, i understand how they could be tight if you have "wide" feet

Never owned Kobe's. Do they run TTS? Sorry if this has been asked a ton of times. I'm new to this thread.

kobe 8s run TTS

kobe 5/6/7 run a bit small
man, why you liein?

5/6/7 were all tts

now if you mean to say they were narrow, say that, but the length is definitely proper
For me the 4 and 7 were the only two kobe sigs that were 1/2 small. 1-3,5,6,8 are all TTS even though 6 and 8 run snug but are a good fit.

3. the 7s were definitely tts, i understand how they could be tight if you have "wide" feet
Wide feet. The 7s crush the side of my toes and in the 4 they were overall too snug.

4) the 7s are very inconsistent with sizing.

I've worn a total of 5 pairs... My Olympics and homes kill my feet in my true size, del sold and all stars feel fine, concords felt tight but nothing uncomfortable. All pairs my true size, 13.

7s are NOT tts... the bottom outsole is the same length as the KB6, however the midsoles are higher and the back collar plushing is much thicker than most kobes. (collar plush pushes your foot further up the shoe) i'd say the 7s fit like the 5s, small. If you say 7s are tts, that means the 6 and 8s are big... 

Glad to see that more release dates are coming out for the Kobe 8. Still hoping the "Amnesty This" pair will be releasing :smokin

4) the 7s are very inconsistent with sizing.

I've worn a total of 5 pairs... My Olympics and homes kill my feet in my true size, del sold and all stars feel fine, concords felt tight but nothing uncomfortable. All pairs my true size, 13.

absolutely.

my Gray Wolf VII's HURT, but the cloaks and ASG are perfect.

Blake in the gradients again (or fades as some of you say, surprised nobody put them together to be silly, calling them purple fadients)

Back
Top Bottom