OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

1. you probably dont know your real size

2. your feet are probably fat

3. the 7s were definitely tts, i understand how they could be tight if you have "wide" feet
7s are NOT tts... the bottom outsole is the same length as the KB6, however the midsoles are higher and the back collar plushing is much thicker than most kobes. (collar plush pushes your foot further up the shoe) i'd say the 7s fit like the 5s, small. If you say 7s are tts, that means the 6 and 8s are big... 
7s are most definitely tts

honestly man, ive noticed everyone who says shoes arent tts just have fat feet, thats misleading, just say you have "wide" feet so you had to size up, the 7s are not short, a 13 is definitely a 13, now if you have a problem with how narrow the fit is, you should say that, but to say a shoe isnt tts just because your feet were tight in them makes no sense

6s feel awesome, 8s feel awesome, 7s are more narrower i will admit, but it wasnt a problem for me at all, 5s were also more narrow so i could see how you would have a problem, all are legit in sizing tho

Ok, you're right oh wise one.

Let's drop it now. Seems you only come in here to start arguments and argue with people. I ain't got time for that.... You win.
nah, i only come in here to get info and see pics

i post in here so the truth is told

sorry i dont have any resources to give release dates and new pics. . . .

So I am hooping today, get hit in the nose and got a bloody nose. A drip of blood landed on my shoes and I have gotten most of it out with just water and rubbing.  The blood is on the toe box.  Does anyone know a product I could use that wouldn't harm the shoe? Thanks in advance!!

as crazy as this sounds... just try peroxide... it gets blood out of clothes... I've learned the hard way in the past dealing with side piece yams and trying to hide it from wifey

anyone else still waiting for their shipping email for the easters from kb24?

KB24 takes forever to ship out items. I felt like I won the lottery when they shipped my Red Camos 2 days after the order date. Hopefully, you'll receive the e-mail soon.

Better late than never. Thanks to my girlfriend for coming through again and copping these for me from my connect for $180. These are crack!

KB24 takes forever to ship out items. I felt like I won the lottery when they shipped my Red Camos 2 days after the order date. Hopefully, you'll receive the e-mail soon.
Really? My ASG's shipped out within 2 hours. Haven't ordered from them since then though so maybe they've got a bit slack lately.

The only problem I had with the 7s were heel slippage. I wear the same size in 7s and 8s and I can have the laces on the 8s absolutely loose and I don't get any heel slippage at all.

The elites are badass. I really like the exposed flywire too, but for that price... never 
eyes.gif

had the opportunity today to cop the Easters for retail, only prob was they were a 14 and I'm a 13. Starting to regret my decision
mean.gif

anyone else still waiting for their shipping email for the easters from kb24?
This is the email I got back from them today.

All remaining orders will be shipped tomorrow morning. An additional email will be sent providing tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly,

KB24.com Team

Last edited:
had the opportunity today to cop the Easters for retail, only prob was they were a 14 and I'm a 13. Starting to regret my decision
mean.gif

Should have copped. Would have been a good chance to swap or sell to get your own size.

Last edited:
Looked at my jordan collection today and asked myself "which shoe is not making the cut". My jordan 5 fire reds did not make the cut. I would rather have another kobe 8 shoe then a jordan shoe that I really don't even wear. Now the question is what kobe 8 should I cop? Got the pythons, easters , and volts already.

ok, for the info posted on KB824.com, not really sure if we should believe it right away. It's run by
Kobe head Jefferrrson/GDieknight from here and ISS. Don't really know if he's affiliated with Nike
or what.

He announced the release for the Home cw with yellow sole.

Looked at my jordan collection today and asked myself "which shoe is not making the cut". My jordan 5 fire reds did not make the cut. I would rather have another kobe 8 shoe then a jordan shoe that I really don't even wear. Now the question is what kobe 8 should I cop? Got the pythons, easters , and volts already.
Damn, everyone getting rid of fire reds, was thinking of gettin a pair of J's but won't get fire reds.

As for the kobe to cop, if you can't get xmas next best is red camo imo

The only problem I had with the 7s were heel slippage. I wear the same size in 7s and 8s and I can have the laces on the 8s absolutely loose and I don't get any heel slippage at all.

The elites are badass. I really like the exposed flywire too, but for that price... never 
eyes.gif

really, i think my 7 has some pretty good heel lock especially after i went from 6s to 7s

If I were you I'd look for the red camos. I'm considering selling my J's too.

Back
Top Bottom