OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

why can't members put iDs in the iD thread :rolleyes
You know exactly why. They need other people's approval. :smh:

I was messing with NWT. He doesn't need anyone's approval. Not that serious.
Seen it a lot of times,where people who post IDs and its obvious they are looking for approval. Thought the point of IDs was to make a pair "you like" not what others think is cool. Just saying. Reading the way you responded, seems like another one of those...

Last edited:
I would take these over the Easters any second of the year.
Why you gotta call out the Easter like that bro? Leave them beasts alone 
laugh.gif

So i've been balling in my sulfurs quite a bit, and in the heel cup there's a ton of scuff marks...anyone know how to get rid of those marks? 

:smh: the people calling nwt out.. he doesn't need anyone's approval. obviously you're new around here.

So i've been balling in my sulfurs quite a bit, and in the heel cup there's a ton of scuff marks...anyone know how to get rid of those marks? 
Someone brought this up and I've gotten a lot of scuffs from playing too.

Not sure if they will be easy to remove... but I haven't really tried.  You could try magic eraser or maybe scrub them with a brush that isn't too stiff

:smh: the people calling nwt out.. he doesn't need anyone's approval. obviously you're new around here.
no one called him out specifically. i made the comment based off what thepointguy said about members posting IDs in the regular thread rather than the ID page. i was commenting on members who do so but never singled out NWT. don't be putting words in my mouth... :smh:

lol man I feel your pain.  I don't know if this would suffice, but you could iD a relatively close mock-up on nike iD.  It would end up a little cheaper too.
R these suppose to be the "I desperately want some BHM, but cant find any" ID

Back
Top Bottom