OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone else see this? Caught these during Jodie Meeks postgame interview.
the gradients? nothing new.. someone on the end of the bench (closest to the coaches) was wearing them (also got no playing time..lol) probably duhon or morris...

now if we someone posts any info on these...

i will be like...

Last edited:
Better late than never. Thanks to my girlfriend for coming through again and copping these for me from my connect for $180. These are crack!

Nice shot..Didn't think I'd dig them as much as I do before I saw them in person. Final conclusion on Easters. .. :smokin :smokin :smokin !

Last edited:
Tried on the Pythons last night. Would have copped but the pair obviously had been balled in and returned. Mad scuff marks :smh: I was heated because that was the only pair in my size. The search continues.

All of you trading your js for Kobes follow the trend and get rid of the fire red 5s 2013 quality is crap. The white is crap. I thought it was just one person shoes and he got then dirty over the weekend but it was everybody who had them.

the gradients? nothing new.. someone on the end of the bench (closest to the coaches) was wearing them (also got no playing time..lol) probably duhon or morris...

i will be like...

ANY small amount of info drops about those Amnesties possibly releasing, and it's gonna be like Purple Fades part 2 up in here! :nerd:

I'll take 2 please...

why go through all the trouble of buyin a pair of shoes and then sellin them, i mean there mustve been somethin bout the shoe that u really liked in the first place before payin for them, unless u were buyin it to flip then its completely diff.  i double up once in a blue moon and i never sell my shoes, i mean i liked it and thats why i bought them.  now the kobe8s r decent shoes, they r a very well "balanced" shoe to ball in, they do well in pretty much all the areas but look wise i mean off-court man they r still a way to go yet for streetwear.  i dunno what u guys do wit ur retro Js, i dont ball in them i mean u have to be pretty keen cos the tech in them r like 10+ years old, why bother when there r heaps better new tech shoes available ?  u guys r talkin bout quality man u make sound like it would semi fall apart just walkin in them lol

on court the kobe8 r fantastic - supreme traction/grip, supreme court feel, low cut - non restrictive, good comfort/cushioning

but not as comfortable as lebron x <<< supreme comfort/cushioning

off court i think there are heaps of shoes that look better than kobe8s for streetwear.

All of you trading your js for Kobes follow the trend and get rid of the fire red 5s 2013 quality is crap. The white is crap. I thought it was just one person shoes and he got then dirty over the weekend but it was everybody who had them.
QFT.

I recently copped the Fire Red 5s at a HOH opening, took em back the next day. Quality truly is garbage. They smelled and looked horribly cheap.

why go through all the trouble of buyin a pair of shoes and then sellin them, i mean there mustve been somethin bout the shoe that u really liked in the first place before payin for them, unless u were buyin it to flip then its completely diff.  i double up once in a blue moon and i never sell my shoes, i mean i liked it and thats why i bought them.  now the kobe8s r decent shoes, they r a very well "balanced" shoe to ball in, they do well in pretty much all the areas but look wise i mean off-court man they r still a way to go yet for streetwear.  i dunno what u guys do wit ur retro Js, i dont ball in them i mean u have to be pretty keen cos the tech in them r like 10+ years old, why bother when there r heaps better new tech shoes available ?  u guys r talkin bout quality man u make sound like it would semi fall apart just walkin in them lol

on court the kobe8 r fantastic - supreme traction/grip, supreme court feel, low cut - non restrictive, good comfort/cushioning

but not as comfortable as lebron x <<< supreme comfort/cushioning

off court i think there are heaps of shoes that look better than kobe8s for streetwear.

Kobe 8's look great for casual wear.

i agree but what im sayin is i think there r better out there - eg retro V   just to name 1

Seriously dude, this is a kobe 8 thread, were not all saying the 8's are the best shoes in the world, we just happen to like them.

Still not sure why your arguing J's look better in this thread? 
sick.gif

i like them 2 man thats why i dropped 1k on them.  im not tryin to argue/offend any 1, like what the other guy said its a matter of opinion and ive stated reasons why i like kobe8s. 

i will be like...
now these, thess go HAM man id take these over those grey uppers in a heartbeat :wink:

kobe 8s are better performance wise. js are just an iconic shoe (retros). Js and kobe 8s both look good off n on the court, but kobe comfort wise are far.more superior.... therefore I shall use Js as trading bait to hopefully get my BHMs :wink:

kobe 8s are better performance wise. js are just an iconic shoe (retros). Js and kobe 8s both look good off n on the court, but kobe comfort wise are far.more superior.... therefore I shall use Js as trading bait to hopefully get my BHMs
wink.gif
Good choice, you are one smart cookie 
happy.gif

now these, thess go HAM man id take these over those grey uppers in a heartbeat :wink:

x2...maybe they'll be a surprise drop this summer? :nerd:

Nike could release these in June/July and definitely keep the momentum of the Kobe 8 going...

Make these a limited gr, and they'll fly off shelves.

but not as comfortable as lebron x

I'm one of the many these days that have, and continue to sell of some of my Jordan collection to buy other shoes (Kobe's, Lebron, KD's). I've bought and collected Jordan's since the mid 90's. I'm only 24, but I'm talking cutting yards to make money to buy them. For me, since 2004, it hasn't been the same. The power of the dollar changed JB as a whole. Quality has been crap, and prices have continued to rise. I applaud them on releasing a lot of the shoes we've been begging for for years, but for me, it's too late. I couldn't care less for the brand anymore. These Kobe 8's are phenomenal this year, and look great casually in my opinion. I appreciate the comfort and fit, and tech that are put into these new Nike sig models. For the same price point, if I'm faced with the choice of buying some Lebron X's or a pair of retro's, I'm going for the Lebrons. There's no justification for the price of retro's, with the la k of technology, comfort, and materials they use. You're paying for a name, that as a brand, and hell a player, turned their backs on the very same people that got them to their position. Back to the Kobe 8 thread. /rant
Well said, totally understand were your coming from. Whenever I'm looking at J's I just can't justify pulling the trigger knowing that the cash could go towards kobes/brons so I pass. 

Back
Top Bottom