OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Amnesties are a first day cop, so are the Silver/Purp/Purps or the Homes or whatever. Or are the homes the ones with the yellow midsole/outsole combo? Damn nicknames throwing me off, I just go by the colors so I'll just go ahead and say it that way haha.

Anyone on the inside hear anything about TB cws? I would love to cop a few as beaters for outdoor use, keep the fancy upper prints for indoor use. I'm sure we'll hear of them down the road, people forget the VIIs had CWs releasing up till this season started and even after the season started I believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Patience is a virtue, but damn does it suck to wait lol.

My homie hooked me up with his Pythons he never wore, and didn't want anymore. All I can say is.....satisfied.

If be sad if Nike didn't drop the black upper colorway. Would love to have a solid upper.

Congrats bro..

That'll never happen to me... I'm the only one outta my friends that wear Kobes[/quote Thanks man, these Pythons were his 1st and only pair and now there my 1st and only pair. So right now I'm the only one out of my friends who wear Kobe 8's. More are on the way though love this shoe!

Just as long as these upcoming releases aren't nike+ enabled, totally screwed the supernaturals with price hike.

i respect what some of u guys r sayin but like i said i wasnt tryin to offend any 1, just statin my opinion.

there are 3 more pairs that im keen on gettin - white upper, full black upper and grey upper/purple midsoles.  still dunno about the kobe elite yet ........... that green .............. might have to c it in person before makin a decision.

i respect what some of u guys r sayin but like i said i wasnt tryin to offend any 1, just statin my opinion.

there are 3 more pairs that im keen on gettin - white upper, full black upper and grey upper/purple midsoles.  still dunno about the kobe elite yet ........... that green .............. might have to c it in person before makin a decision.

If Nike is releasing the Grey upper/Yellow sole, don't hold your breath for the pair with the white upper...

Just like the China VI release where there were 2 slightly different pairs...a darker grey gr color and a lighter color upper exclusive for Kobe.

Last edited:
If Nike is releasing the Grey upper, don't hold your breath for the pair with the white upper...

Just like the China VI release where there were 2 slightly different pairs...a darker grey gr color and a lighter color upper exclusive for Kobe.
>.< the white upper is my fav Cw so far in the kobe8 range

seems like i forgot about the purple gradient ....................... that would make it 4 pairs.  damn its been an expensive ride on the kobe8s wit some many good/great CWs and we r still not done yet lol

LA KB24

Ditto

And they come to me to buy my J's wanting the hookup

I ask them if they know how much I can get for them online

A bill or less for a pair of jays for homeboys

Last edited:
^^ I'm the only one in my friends who collects shoes lol

That's not my case, yet.

But a lot my friends have cut back on Nike purchases...because of the higher prices and hype surrounding most releases.

My friend who used to buy Kobes, quit the line after he missed out on the Kobe V Dark Knights.

I wear mine when we hang just to rile him up...:D

That's not my case, yet.

But a lot my friends have cut back on Nike purchases...because of the higher prices and hype surrounding most releases.

My friend who used to buy Kobes, quit the line after he missed out on the Kobe V Dark Knights.

I wear mine when we hang just to rile him up...
happy.gif
lol
laugh.gif

That's not my case, yet.

I wear mine when we hang just to rile him up...
happy.gif
evil lol

Back
Top Bottom