OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Even Kobe knows they ugly. Look at him tucking them behind the chair legs lol.
:lol:

I want the Amnesties more than the Purple Fades

right there with you...

^ Mark Cubans face lol, never talk smack about kobe before he plays you.

Really like those, remind me of the away V that I loved.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs713

what size? 10.5-11
Stock locate bro... Last few times I was at my footlocker they have em on display.

I tried that today but they that there weren't any available, which I knew was probably untrue

Dont care if crayolas are limited you guys can have those ill wait for that lakercolorway..:D

I think they look good compared to the Christmas ones, everyone loves the Christmas ones, I don't get why. I love the Easters, bhm, but the Christmas I think look terrible. These ones just posted above have somewhat of a pattern in them and look decent.
I agree, I think the Xmas are horribly executed, and so are these rainbow sherbert, but I'm sure as RD gets near, everybody and there 70y/o grandma will be rockin these :x

I agree, I think the Xmas are horribly executed, and so are these rainbow sherbert, but I'm sure as RD gets near, everybody and there 70y/o grandma will be rockin these :x

supposedly RD is the 13th at least that what im reading on FB groups... next isnt really releasing any good info right now since KD N7 we know will release all because of FTL

I personally like the xmas and the theme they are trying to pull even though it failed it still loks like those glass window effects.

Back
Top Bottom