OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damnnnnn these are dope !

unDS'd yesterday, hope to grab the easters when they drop over here this Sat.

hot_smiley_black.png

Last edited:
all ugly colors will go fast, just look at area 72. dont plan to think this is an easy cop

Man everything gets gone nowadays, no matter whether theyre a 1 or a 10 on the sick kix scale

The ugly shoes are winning these days also btw, they get gone faster or as fast as the sick CW kix smh

people hating on the xmas? ya'll mustve never seen a pair in person. its a great shoe, well done imho...... but to each his own i guess love my xmas':smokin

Xmas are super fresh... these "crayolas" or whatever ya wanna call em beat them out to me in person

Icey sole on a kobe for the win... in pics I hated em in person I wanna wear em everyday...

**ducks from the hate** lol

Wind City Sole has listed the  "crayolas" as N7

STYLE CODE: 555035 002

COLORWAY: STDM GREY/MTLLC SLVR-TR-YELLOW

Last edited:
Y'all sound dumb... Ridiculous NT has turned into personal feelings about a CW. Haha when "Dope" CW's came out bacc in the day nobody got em and now y'all mad that every CW is being bought ... The game has changed get over it! Lmao G-Mornin NT

some fuel for the beast fire...

I just don't understand...maybe Kobe's youngest daughter came up with this colorway?

Glass Blue VIs on Acid?

Whatever the case...Nike, how you gon' drop that hot mess colorway while we still waitin' for info on the Amnesties, Inlines....ANY LAKER COLORWAY?!? :smh:

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!!!

I think the Kobe n7 is "kinda" cool..but I won't cop..rather get the Laker-colorway Kobe 8s that are comin out in May..

I understand why everyone is hating on the mult color kobes (not adding a nickname until we know officially what they are), but I'm gona go ahead and be patient for the official pics since I know more than once in the Kobe line I've seen a shoe that I thought was horrible and then ended up copping.

My feet would hate me if I did this to them.. The pattern's actually cool imo, but those colors...............

Back
Top Bottom