OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I actually like the multi cored pair don't know if I would cop though need to catch up on other 8s. Just wish different color laces.

why are they being called the "crayolas" last time i checked there was a lot of green on the box.. theres only a smidgen on the shoe :rolleyes ... the nicknames are getting outta hand :tongue:

Last edited:
^^^to each their own dude. These are gonna be tough to get for those looking, I just know I won't be one of them..

Last edited:
I won't lie I'm guilty. Those looke better than before to me

Still will pass as I cannot wear those with anything. They'll look terrible on me no matter what

Hated pizzas at first too an they grew on me. Still didn't and won't cop those either cu it's just too crazy, to unsightly for moi

Can't wait to see all the cats say "Copped 'cause they grew on me." on RD.

People say this all the time but why can't you wait? So you can be like "damn, got you! You weren't gonna spend your money on em but now you changed and did! Exposed!!!!"...?

People change their minds. So what.

Theyre pretty bad but love the icey blue sole. not sure if its enough to buy them yet. still undecided but probably a no.

Sucks i took so long to get a pair of sulfurs. I was thinking the whole time they would sit 
mean.gif

People say this all the time but why can't you wait? So you can be like "damn, got you! You weren't gonna spend your money on em but now you changed and did! Exposed!!!!"...?

People change their minds. So what.
i think he was referring to everyone who talks mess cause majority on nt says they are ugly, then as more people get em, the hypebeast emerges and all of a sudden likes em so much they end up paying over retail.

I understand why everyone is hating on the mult color kobes (not adding a nickname until we know officially what they are), but I'm gona go ahead and be patient for the official pics since I know more than once in the Kobe line I've seen a shoe that I thought was horrible and then ended up copping.

this. I do like the upper so I imagine official pics could convince me to cop

Hope kobe's stays away from the icey sole. I have enough shoes that they yellow on the bottom. Don't want to worry about my Kobe's now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom