OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

From all the info i posted a couple weeks ago including the purple gradient release date, those multi colored baskin robins ******* weren't listed.

The calendar ran all the way through the end of summer.

They're not an N7 so people need to seriously stop calling them that cause this **** is annoying.

If i see anything updated on the release calendar at work i'll pass it along

They. Are. NOT. N7...
mean.gif

Why do some dudes keep calling them that?
Is it written in contract that NIKE can't release a N7 colorway for a kobe?

I don't know where this N7 name started but lets stop shall we, we can however refer to the shoes as what they are ......UGLY, FUGLY, PUG UGLY FUGLY PAIR OF SHOES. What I can't wait for is to see what Kobes come out to match these socks. I remember someone on here saying there's a red snake type of colorway coming in June or something.

Is it written in contract that NIKE can't release a N7 colorway for a kobe?
no, but when native americans feel that snakes are bad luck, and theres a snake on the tongue.... I doubt Nike would want to release something that is against the supposed cause.

People call shoes whatever they want then sneaker sites just pick up on it.  Nothing is official by Nike.  Just like how everyone calls the "Purple Fades/Gradients" or "Volts" that's not the real name of the sneaker and Nike comes up with some gimmick name like "Kobe 8 'Cultural'

What box is that? If i didnt kno better: box = fakes?

Did you just start buying Kobe's this year or something? Obvious Kobe VII box.

And those laces are too much imo, same with the socks people post. Just throw on some black socks and let the shoes do the talking.

This argument reminds me of the WTK's. Most said they were ugly but then a lot of people wanted them as soon as they were limited. I like both pairs but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This argument reminds me of the WTK's. Most said they were ugly but then a lot of people wanted them as soon as they were limited. I like both pairs but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
True but the WTK are still ugly next to those crayolas.

what I found on FB lol at least they didnt call em N7s lmao

dude posted them couple pages back...

WTFs are THEE ugliest Kobes to date. Pure hypebeast shoe. People pay 3-400 for them, yet refuse to pay retail for classic, timeless colorways. No disrespect to the 3-4 people that actually like em.

dude posted them couple pages back...
WTFs are THEE ugliest Kobes to date. Pure hypebeast shoe. People pay 3-400 for them, yet refuse to pay retail for classic, timeless colorways. No disrespect to the 3-4 people that actually like em.

That's your opinion...doesn't make it fact. I liked the way they executed the shoe by combining some details from the predator packs. A cool way to end out the VII line even if it wasn't the last design of that model.

Last edited:
From all the info i posted a couple weeks ago including the purple gradient release date, those multi colored baskin robins ******* weren't listed.

The calendar ran all the way through the end of summer.

They're not an N7 so people need to seriously stop calling them that cause this **** is annoying.

If i see anything updated on the release calendar at work i'll pass it along

Maybe these are a limited shoe and they just added them to the calendar? Wish I can find your post to see all the other hot colorways you listed

Last edited:
That's your opinion...doesn't make it fact. I liked the way they executed the shoe by combining some details from the predator packs. A cool way to end out the VII line even if it wasn't the last design of that model.
Yes, you're right. My opinion and observation of the way most people did with the release. You could just be one of the 3-4 people that actually like them.

The guys at my local finishline were calling them n7's too. They said that they were supposed to be getting in the "n7's" soon. So it's possible they actually are n7's....

Yes, you're right. My opinion and observation of the way most people did with the release. You could just be one of the 3-4 people that actually like them.

Yea I observed only 3-4 people on that thread say they wanted em too. :smh: The shoe isn't as meaningful as say the Kobe V away where he became the all time Lakers leading scorer or the the Big Stages but definitely liked the execution of the WTK.

Last edited:
The guys at my local finishline were calling them n7's too. They said that they were supposed to be getting in the "n7's" soon. So it's possible they actually are n7's....
lol no its not most workers there are morons and I said most not all... I went asked for the kobe sulfurs n they were all what?? and I said the yellow n black ones n they were all o those... please dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom