OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think 1 more pair of Kobe 8s and i'll call it a wrap; just debating between the red camo (at discount in Korea) or the purple gradients... 
eyes.gif
 The blue lights are sitting everywhere in Korea as well...

This "multi-colored" shoe... I want no part of it, but I hope whoever really wants them will be able to get them!

:lol: dudes continuing to argue saying they aren't n7s are just as funny as people calling them n7s
:smokin at the avy change

but time will tell if n7s or not. Pretty sure Nike would do more research before making them n7s with a snake on the tongue.

Last edited:
My feet would hate me if I did this to them.. The pattern's actually cool imo, but those colors...............
Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Release date: 7/11/13

Backstory: Back in the late 90's, there was a rumor that one day Tracy McGrady challenged Kobe to a 1 on 1 battle, best out of 5 at a local park.  First to 21, 1's and 2's, winner's ball.  It was a hot summer day, temperature in the 90's.  Legend says it that Kobe won the first 2 games, and McGrady took the next two.  At the end of the 4th game, Kobe asked  a kid who was watching to run and get him something to drink because he was feeling a bit dizzy from the heat.  The kid disappeared, and 5 minutes later came back with a slurpee from 7-Eleven.  Kobe downed the slurpee, and went on to clinch the tiebreaker over McGrady, 21-15.  

Price: $160 for the Normal version.  Comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

$200 for the Scented version.  The different colors of the shoe smell like the slurpee flavors Kobe downed on his way to victory.  Red=Cherry.  Blue=Blue raspberry.  Yellow=Lemon.  Also comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

-7-Eleven.  The unofficial drink of Kobe Bryant-

Last edited:
lol no its not most workers there are morons and I said most not all... I went asked for the kobe sulfurs n they were all what?? and I said the yellow n black ones n they were all o those... please dude. You guys are probably right. I personally don't think they're called the n7's myself but I'm just saying there's no reason to hate on those that call them that because no one really knows yet.

Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Backstory: Back in the late 90's, there was a rumor that one day Tracy McGrady challenged Kobe to a 1 on 1 battle, best out of 5 at a local park.  First to 21, 1's and 2's, winner's ball.  It was a hot summer day, temperature in the 90's.  Legend says it that Kobe won the first 2 games, and McGrady took the next two.  At the end of the 4th game, Kobe asked  a kid who was watching to run and get him something to drink because he was feeling a bit dizzy from the heat.  The kid disappeared, and 5 minutes later came back with a slurpee from 7-Eleven.  Kobe downed the slurpee, and went on to clinch the tiebreaker over McGrady, 21-15.  

$200 for the Scented version.  The different colors of the shoe smell like the slurpee flavors Kobe downed on his way to victory.  Red=Cherry.  Blue=Blue raspberry.  Yellow=Lemon.  Also comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

That legit made me laughed, consider the 200$ version insta-cop

Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

:rofl:

I don't know where this N7 name started but lets stop shall we, we can however refer to the shoes as what they are ......UGLY, FUGLY, PUG UGLY FUGLY PAIR OF SHOES. What I can't wait for is to see what Kobes come out to match these socks. I remember someone on here saying there's a red snake type of colorway coming in June or something.

who buys these socks?

Mark my word about these being N7s

I'm pretty sure I lose brain cells from your posts. How many times does someone need to tell you they aren't n7s?

You're so convinced at this point that I bet if nike came out and said "they're called _____", you would say they're wrong.

Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Man, that's good :lol:

Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Kinda hope Nike reads this and runs with it.

im not siding with the crazy people

but the attention to detail alone on the yeezy made me do a 180 on them and actually gun for a pair

seeing them in person made me make the full 360 right damn back to no liking them, theyre ******ed ugly

but cant front on the awesome details
I have to agree. I originally wanted to get them, and then I saw a buddy wear them and i couldn't get myself to pay anything near what they go for. Sorry to hijcack the kobe site for a sec...

Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

LMAO idk how you came up with this, but it was too funny!

Waited for the laces to come so I can rock them. I love the lace swap. What do you guys think?
Give you props for trying, but not feeling the shoelaces with the shoes....but then again, I wasn't a huge fan of the shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom