OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Release date: 7/11/13

Backstory: Back in the late 90's, there was a rumor that one day Tracy McGrady challenged Kobe to a 1 on 1 battle, best out of 5 at a local park.  First to 21, 1's and 2's, winner's ball.  It was a hot summer day, temperature in the 90's.  Legend says it that Kobe won the first 2 games, and McGrady took the next two.  At the end of the 4th game, Kobe asked  a kid who was watching to run and get him something to drink because he was feeling a bit dizzy from the heat.  The kid disappeared, and 5 minutes later came back with a slurpee from 7-Eleven.  Kobe downed the slurpee, and went on to clinch the tiebreaker over McGrady, 21-15.  

Price: $160 for the Normal version.  Comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

$200 for the Scented version.  The different colors of the shoe smell like the slurpee flavors Kobe downed on his way to victory.  Red=Cherry.  Blue=Blue raspberry.  Yellow=Lemon.  Also comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

-7-Eleven.  The unofficial drink of Kobe Bryant-
o snap!!!! scratch n sniff??? insta cop son!!! ;D

My feet would hate me if I did this to them.. The pattern's actually cool imo, but those colors...............
Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Release date: 7/11/13

Backstory: Back in the late 90's, there was a rumor that one day Tracy McGrady challenged Kobe to a 1 on 1 battle, best out of 5 at a local park.  First to 21, 1's and 2's, winner's ball.  It was a hot summer day, temperature in the 90's.  Legend says it that Kobe won the first 2 games, and McGrady took the next two.  At the end of the 4th game, Kobe asked  a kid who was watching to run and get him something to drink because he was feeling a bit dizzy from the heat.  The kid disappeared, and 5 minutes later came back with a slurpee from 7-Eleven.  Kobe downed the slurpee, and went on to clinch the tiebreaker over McGrady, 21-15.  

Price: $160 for the Normal version.  Comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

$200 for the Scented version.  The different colors of the shoe smell like the slurpee flavors Kobe downed on his way to victory.  Red=Cherry.  Blue=Blue raspberry.  Yellow=Lemon.  Also comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

-7-Eleven.  The unofficial drink of Kobe Bryant-

were you that kid? :rofl:
one thing for sure.
Slurpees >> N7 (cause they obviously ain't)

Did the Easters come in a size 7 and were they limited? My girlfriend saw them and fell in love so now I've been assigned to track a pair down...lol

as much as I prefer the sluprees with the yellow soles over the these and they are kinda ugly. Ill still buy cause I need a drink with my pizzas

what I found on FB lol at least they didnt call em N7s lmao

those are nice.. I will cop

Double post...anyway IDK how im feeling on these "slurpees" lol great story btw! Ha! Im not 100% sold on em but who knows when there actually out how they look in person?!

Last edited:
that reflective swoosh and logo has me.... just dont see myself buying/wearing.

I feel like these would be perfect spring shoes. Especially on a sunny day. Imma cop. 
nthat.gif

I feel the same way but dang man I cant be buying so many Kobes that are loud colors and bright! I feel like a lil kid wearing loud colors esp wearing the ASGs...idk there nice but idk if I can copp another loud color Kobe esp if I might get the Elites another loud color lol.

For those who can't wait for the amnesty's...maybe these venomenon will hydrate you until the 8's drop

Back
Top Bottom