OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This n7 madness has got to stop. What n7 shoe have you seen that didn't have the n7 logo on the tongue?
It's been said about 500 times already that these aren't n7's. But even if you say it 5,000 more times there will always be those idiots who still call the n7's

I wore the new Kobe elite socks for casual wear and they are some of the most comfiest sock I OWN...plus I love the full logo thought it was always a cool gimmick cant wait till summer to rock with shorts

no sir, no N7 markings .... N7 is just a nickname theyre being given (dont ask me why)... 

another reason nike should make official nicknames... 

LOTS of people will change their minds when they see these in person... AMAZING shoe.. wish i could keep mine (sold to a friend after i wore em 2 hours at a sneaker convention yesterday)

Thank you TouchdownTodd for the quick response! :smokin

I hope your answer proves to some people on here that these Kobe 8 are NOT associated with the N7 program, but simply just another random colorway...yeah, it still probably won't :smh:

Appreciate it anyway tho! Repped!

Hello, been lurking around for few years and decided to post today, cos i'm curious about the "blue lights" kobe 8 in this picture. The heel area of the displayed shoe has a KOBE logo just like the grey/volt next to it. while i think the blue lights should have 2 vertical "lines" only like the sulfur?

cmiiw
Those are the GC (Greater China) versions. All GC shoes have a full logo. The non GC blue lights in have a half logo. I only buy Kobes with a full logo because I have ADD like that :stoneface:

Dude, its OCD not ADD, :lol:.

Dude working @ HOH called my GC Sulfurs fake because of the full shozoku, :smh:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to start a new thread for this question but could someone who owns/owned the Kobe 6 comment on how the Kobe 8 compares. I lost my pair of Kobe 6's a year ago when I was in the process of moving and they were easily the most comfortable basketball shoe I've hooped in. Can someone break it down for me because all of the reviews I've read (Nightwing & others) say Kobe 8's are the best shoe bar none for a point guard. The Kobe 6 Rice colorway is going for a steal at the moment, not sure what to do. 

Last edited:
that box is NOT correct for the multicolored... they come in an original box ... (admin please allow this one time multiplies pic since people want to see the box and its the only one i have currently that shows it being a regular Kobe box)

and LOL at EVERY pic of them on here being either mine or my friends (only seen my pics, my boys pics, and windy city sole who we sold to).. .
nthat.gif

Is your boy Chris?

that box is NOT correct for the multicolored... they come in an original box ... (admin please allow this one time multiplies pic since people want to see the box and its the only one i have currently that shows it being a regular Kobe box)

and LOL at EVERY pic of them on here being either mine or my friends (only seen my pics, my boys pics, and windy city sole who we sold to).. .
nthat.gif

it is not okay to post that picture, moreso that you have several size 13s in there. *s dubl voice* you get the banz! *voice*

jk cuz s dubl doesn't care for the multicolors but he will remove the pic lol

Dude, its OCD not ADD,
laugh.gif

Dude working @ HOH called my GC Sulfurs fake because of the full shozoku,
mean.gif
another example of morons working at sneaker stores... youd think they know some kick knowledge working at a place that sells shoes 
mean.gif

Ready for some more elite colorways. Not sure if others are like me and care about the packaging but these boxes are definitely on point.

I just can't do the Slurpees, the coupon would come in handy though.  Just the purple fades and the Elites...when the elites hit an immaculate discount and Im good.

Shout out to homie with the slurpee post. Haven't laughed like that regarding a post on here in a while. Having said that, I'd only buy them for the free slurpee coupon and then I'd sell the kicks haha...

I'm officially on board the elite train, mostly because I didn't get any of them last year and now I kinda want them, so I'm going to predict the future and be proactive with this release knowing if I pass on them I will want them later for sure...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom