OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

why do you guys call them the amnesty's?

Kobe getting cut?

Cuban tweeted Kobe should be amnestied right before the Lakers played the Mavs, needless to say Kobe murdered the Mavs singles handed. Kobes reply tweet "Amnesty that"

Hopefully people not liking the multicolor pair is sign for a easy cop come release date. Refuse to call them N7s until Nike confirms it. Then again, I wouldn't believe it then. Nike might just run with it to build some hype.

Amnesty's, N7's, Slurpees, Fades, Crayolas, Camos, Pizzas, we all make our own nicknames up for the shoe.  We just gotta take it and run with it.

Last edited:
Hopefully people not liking the multicolor pair is sign for a easy cop come release date. Refuse to call them N7s until Nike confirms it. Then again, I wouldn't believe it then. Nike might just run with it to build some hype.
These will not be an easy cop, trust me, already people changing their tones, couple days ago these were horrible, now we've seen kobe wearing them, we've seen some new pics, guess what guys. The hype is starting 
mean.gif

same here 
pimp.gif

yep, when those monstrosities drop, they will sell out for sure. Just like the ugly WTKs.

Kobe wasting his final years with this scrub team. :smh: :smh:

So i'm Hong Kong on a business trip and had some time to hit up Sneaker Street in Mong Kok...

Almost every shop had the YOTS & Easter XDR's sitting on shelves along with Venomenoms...

Last edited:
Breaking News:

Kobe 8 "Slurpees"

Release date: 7/11/13

Backstory: Back in the late 90's, there was a rumor that one day Tracy McGrady challenged Kobe to a 1 on 1 battle, best out of 5 at a local park.  First to 21, 1's and 2's, winner's ball.  It was a hot summer day, temperature in the 90's.  Legend says it that Kobe won the first 2 games, and McGrady took the next two.  At the end of the 4th game, Kobe asked  a kid who was watching to run and get him something to drink because he was feeling a bit dizzy from the heat.  The kid disappeared, and 5 minutes later came back with a slurpee from 7-Eleven.  Kobe downed the slurpee, and went on to clinch the tiebreaker over McGrady, 21-15.  

Price: $160 for the Normal version.  Comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

$200 for the Scented version.  The different colors of the shoe smell like the slurpee flavors Kobe downed on his way to victory.  Red=Cherry.  Blue=Blue raspberry.  Yellow=Lemon.  Also comes with a FREE 7-Eleven slurpee coupon.  

-7-Eleven.  The unofficial drink of Kobe Bryant-
Now the hype starts because of a cool back story and a free coupon for a $2 slurpee.
mean.gif

I'm still fiending for those purple gradients but I might do this ID of my version of the YOTS to quench my thirst.

Purple Grad's are the only pair I'd even think about copping...All these crazy color-ups just threw me off this shoe...It's a shame too because I fell in love with the fit and feel when I tried them on...

It's whatever though...

So i'm Hong Kong on a business trip and had some time to hit up Sneaker Street in Mong Kok...

Almost every shop had the YOTS & Easter XDR's sitting on shelves along with Venomenoms...
Hello, been lurking around for few years and decided to post today, cos i'm curious about the "blue lights" kobe 8 in this picture. The heel area of the displayed shoe has a KOBE logo just like the grey/volt next to it. while i think the blue lights should have 2 vertical "lines" only like the sulfur?

cmiiw

Hello, been lurking around for few years and decided to post today, cos i'm curious about the "blue lights" kobe 8 in this picture. The heel area of the displayed shoe has a KOBE logo just like the grey/volt next to it. while i think the blue lights should have 2 vertical "lines" only like the sulfur?

cmiiw
Those are the GC (Greater China) versions. All GC shoes have a full logo. The non GC blue lights in have a half logo. I only buy Kobes with a full logo because I have ADD like that
indifferent.gif

^^@TouchdownTodd...does it say N7 anywhere on the color description label or on the shoe?
no sir, no N7 markings .... N7 is just a nickname theyre being given (dont ask me why)... 

another reason nike should make official nicknames... 

LOTS of people will change their minds when they see these in person... AMAZING shoe.. wish i could keep mine (sold to a friend after i wore em 2 hours at a sneaker convention yesterday)

Back
Top Bottom