OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the blk/gld elites are nice just too plain for the price tag.. will wait it out for discount..

at first the grn/blue elites were too loud for me.. since seeing that vid i am debating picking up a pair!!

So much for skipping the elites like last year...damn. Big Stage status. Dammmit. Now i feel the Green ones will collect dust in stores.

FULL GOLD SHOZOKU . 
smokin.gif
baby got back 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If those Elites were the same price as the EXTs, I'd be inclined to agree with you...

But the $140 EXTs trumps those $200 Black/Gold Elites...IMO
yea the heel clip killed it for me... just cant pull the trigger on those EXTs... and if i wanna cop an Elite pair... aways over the heros.... that gold shozoku is just so damn fresh :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah, General Release... but with Nike these days that can mean anything. My definition of a GR would be a mass-produced shoe that you could stroll in any day and get, but that's not always the case anymore. So beware
Do Nike outlets get KDs and Kobes? I called my local outlet one day and she said they don't give them KDs...but I didn't ask about Kobes.

How does it work with Outlets getting these popular shoes?

As nice as the Black/Gold Elites look, they can't compare to my Big Stage Vs...

The Big Stages have the lore of Kobe's 5th championship behind them, while this years Elites could possibly equal a first round Playoff KO... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom