OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

And it's sad man........
Kobe's having a great year on the court and his sig is the favorite of the big 3 this year. It's a shame the Lakers suck so bad. Playoffs or not, I don't believe the Lakers can beat any of the teams in the West. Kobe should be in the MVP runnings.

If they make it in, I still expect to see the Lakers get a 1st rd KO.

Everybody better get a good look now at these Elites in action...you may not have many chances left :smh:

Blazers are hitting some lucky *** **** 
laugh.gif

If they make it in, I still expect to see the Lakers get a 1st rd KO.

Everybody better get a good look now at these Elites in action...you may not have many chances left :smh:

a dam shame...dantoni was a mistake so was nash. they can't D anyone esp with howard still not 100%

Hurts my heart to see Kobe stuck playing with these scrubs 
mean.gif
theyre not scrubs dude they just dont have team chemistry which is a key element to be succesful... we were at the start of the season to be an elite team of the west but due to no chemistry were stuck fighting for a damn 8th seed

There's a whole thread in the sports and training forum dedicated to the Lakers... Lets keep this about the kicks please.

Y'all dudes obviously don't know anything about Bball here. Stay on topic and I'm pretty sure Nike can't make Kobe wear anything lol upgrades on elites may just be better, ever thought about that?

I figured early on in this thread that he would wear the elites before the playoffs due to the lakers season. Notice there is no elites are built for playoff competition theme like last year, super heroes really? ( I would love to have that six-figure a year job of the person who came up with that crap) I wonder how that conversation went with Kobe to get him to wear these knowing that these are designed for the playoffs. but these will be had when they go on sale, for discount or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom